SERAMA EGGS

these are CULL ROOSTERS NOT FIT FOR MY BREEDING PROGRAM, MAY HELP YOURS OUT WOULD MAKE A PET OR A YARD CHICKEN... PROBALLY 10.00 EACH.. AND SHIPPING..

THESE ARE VERY NICE BIRDS B'S AND C'S BUT NOT TYPY ENOUGH FOR MY BREEDING PROGRAM..

Last edited:
i loaned my scale to a friend who is sorting chickens, i can weigh him soon, as they are culls i weeded out over a month ago i don't have current weights on them, as they are just pets now.. ----- the speckled one with brown/blk and white correct ? 1st pic?

thanks frank

yeah thats him. What class is he? I really like the little guy, how much for shipping. I may not be able to pay that cost cause I have another roo coming and his shipping is going to be outrageous.

roo, 10.00 plus shipping i would have to check, but it would be actual shipping which is express and high mostly due to cost of usps shipping and the type of filtered box you have to use. i am sure shipping would be over 30.00. crazy but probally true.. be better to get more than one.

Last edited:
Sorry, I don't want anymore than one. I'm buying a pair of polish from a guy so thats going to run up all my spare cash for a while. SORRY!!! He is beautiful though.

Frank, I'm getting my bator up and running at the end of this week, so I should be ready for eggs early next week. I'll email you and give you a heads up as well. If you've already got eggs reserved for the next couple weeks, please give me a holler. Thanks!

-Sarah

Back
Top Bottom