*Serama Gal14's chat group!*

Quote: Thanks.

Friends, art, coffee, BYC, and dogs are all that keep me going...
That stinks.
sad.png
You can PM me if you want.
I think I will.
sad.png
I really need someone to talk to...

My whole life sucks, except on Saturday, when I actually get to go be with people who like me. But now my own friends are even starting to avoid me because I'm being depressed even with them. I am losing myself and just cat get a grip...

Sorry, I don't wanna hijack your thread...
Same here, just today I was especially in a bad mood. Actually, things have been getting worse lately over here. My life has been getting worse. I'm glad I joined BYC again though, I hope it can help me. I just have online friends that actually care, I think I just lost another friend (a friend I know in person) this week ;.; and he was my crush, and it really sucks.
Nah man, it's fine. This thread is for chatting.

Last edited:
I'm sorry.
hugs.gif
If it weren't for being able to vent my feelings to you guys, I might not even be here, now. Seriously. I feel like I'm better off not around. Locking myself away is just my solution to suicide.

You aren't better off not around. You're special, just like everyone else. We're here for you.

I'm sorry, Chickenfan; if it helps, everybody has rough patches in life, and those only make us stronger people. Who do you think is better off dealing with a bully- someone who has never had any experience doing so, or somebody that has? Think about it.

I'm sorry, Chickenfan; if it helps, everybody has rough patches in life, and those only make us stronger people. Who do you think is better off dealing with a bully- someone who has never had any experience doing so, or somebody that has? Think about it.
My life is the opposite--rough with smooth patches. I will spend the rest of my life weak right down to the heart if I don't find some way to cope.

And to make things worse, I may have heart problems. The doc said it ddint seem like it. It seems like it to me...

Oh Chickenfan. :hugs :hugs I don't know what you're going through, but I've gone through periods of depression like that before. No one deserves to feel like this. I know Mitch already did this, but if you ever need to PM someone, feel free to PM me, too, if you want. I'm always willing to listen.

I care about you, and I want to help you in every way I can. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom