1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

serama help please

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by greenthumb89, Jun 21, 2008.

1. greenthumb89

greenthumb89 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 30, 2008
    pulaski wisconsin
    do serama roos crow? wondering because i would really like to have a breeding pair because they are so cute but im not supposed to have roos where i am. they are just so small was wondering. thanks for all the help you can give Luke

2. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] All roosters crow. Granted, serama roosters probably have the softest, most squeaky toy-like crow out there.

3. laughingllama75

laughingllama75 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2008
    NH
    Yeah.....they crow.....my guy never stops.[​IMG] when I drive in yard, he crows in greeting. When I go out to the barn, he crows. When my cat walks by he crows...when my dogs bark, he crows....see where I'm going with this??? [​IMG]
    he is a cute little brat though.... [​IMG]

4. Solace

Solace Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2008
    Rutherford County, NC
    Mine crow as loudly as my bantys. In fact the ones I picked up from Luann for Asher are out there bouncing crows off of each other. Mine seem to want in on the action too.... [​IMG]

5. ae50mag

ae50mag Chillin' With My Peeps

yes, they crow like crazy, not real loud but they crow all the time... frank

6. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Quote:Yay! [​IMG]

[​IMG] Kidding...I love the sound of little crows.

I think it's a man thing. Who can crow louder. [​IMG]

7. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    Quote:[​IMG] emphasis on little BRAT [​IMG]

Their not that loud though

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by