Serama pair from Jerry to arrive Jan. 5th!!! **UPDATE: they're here!**

tinychicky

Crowing
14 Years
Mar 24, 2010
New Hampshire, U.S.A
i'm soooo excited i just had to share!
wee.gif
these will be my first quality seramas!! yes i already have thier QT pen set up, feed at the ready... can you tell how excited i am? anyone have birds from jerry's stock they can post pictures of? pleeeeezzz? i need my serama 'fix'
droolin.gif

woot.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif
yippiechickie.gif
tongue2.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif
bun.gif

Last edited:
Nice!!! Congratulations!!! It will be so exciting to see what you get!

I don't have any directly from him, but I have the first generation of offspring from some birds he sent out west to a friend of mine.....

0814001.jpg

IMG_5681.jpg

And then here is the offspring of those two... (grandkids from Jerry's) all 4 months old or less.....

69423_10_04_006.jpg

69423_11_25_123.jpg

11220022.jpg

0927005.jpg

All four of the chicks are pretty amazing. I hope this helps you get your fix tonite! Happy Holidays, and make sure you post pics on the american serama thread when you get your birds in!

Yeah, that was "posing practice" day.... the other pics are just in relaxed mode. The first cockerel (3rd pic) (grandkid) looks really nice now. He was very young in that pic (3 months?), but I haven't taken any new ones since hes' been molting this fall. The dark brown pullet stands pretty vertical. I've been pleasantly surprised with this bunch! Hopefully I'll have new pics to post in the next few weeks. My babies are almost 6 months old now!!!

Congrats you are buying for one of the best he is a very nice guy and a great friend and teacher ... My birds are from him and I am glad I didnt go any where else for my birds...

Last edited:
I'm crossing my fingers for you! I'd be afraid that the birds would get lost among all the Christmas shipping; I have a trio that I want to sell, but I don't want to put them in the mail right now. Let us know when you get them!

Back
Top Bottom