Serama Pullets

All of my Birds are very healthy and Mite and other insect free. I house my birds inside only there room is temp and light controled so there is little room for bugs to invade. As far as sickness I keep them on sand and clean it daily I have never had any health problems. the Millie girl is 225 grams at the moment but is still to fill out

Do you know what size the millie fleur colored pullet is? And are all of these in good health no sickness or mites?

these birds have all been hand raised held almost everyday the reason for there sale is I am making room for my new chicks that should be hatching from eggs I bought on BYC im so excited!!!
So if you are interested let me know. these girls will make great pets

I definetly like the millie colored girl, I have a millie colored serama rooster from Grady Taylor stock he's a big B size. Is pict 3 and 4 of the black tailed buff the same chicken or 2 different pullets same color? When's this auction over with or do we just need to PM you that we want one of these??

I definetly like the millie colored girl, I have a millie colored serama rooster from Grady Taylor stock he's a big B size. Is pict 3 and 4 of the black tailed buff the same chicken or 2 different pullets same color? When's this auction over with or do we just need to PM you that we want one of these??

all you need to do is Pm tell me which one one ones you would like send a paypal and there in the mail on nearest monday or tuesday My paypal is [email protected]
If you like Millie birds Her mom is also available for 25 she is a year or so and looks even nicer than her daughter. Thanks for your interest and thanks for pointing out I posted the same bird twice the girl that should have been in that slot is this little blacktailed colombian girl

Do you happen to have a picture of the millie colored mom for $25? And do you know what size she is? I may be interested in getting her or possibly both.

Back
Top Bottom