Serama show! Ends 7/17/09!

yuckyuck.gif

What a good baby! You need to start a thread of funny chick pics. Such as people toasting with a chick in each glass = cheep shot
A row of chicks witha straw and razor blade = heroin chic
I don't know how you would humanely attatch one to a fridge, but then you'd have a chick magnet!

Name(If any): Peanut

Color Variety(if known): Whatchamacallit

What makes your bird special: He was a lone chick that hatched under a hen who then turned on him at 3 weeks old. He had become very attatched to me and started going everywhere. His favorite road trip was to the store to get a plain cake donut. He sat very patiently on the passengers seat waiting for his treat.

IMG_4548.jpg

Name (if any): Whitey

Color variety: Blonde

Status: He is part of a group of 7 seramas, He shares 5 girls with another rooster

What makes him special: He is my diamond in the rough. His pose was lacking until he reached 1 yr old. He was always a spazz and hated to be handled, now he tolerates it. He is the most excellent father. I am adding a pic of him with his family but this pic below is the one I am entering for the contest
IMG_4494.jpg

IMG_4504.jpg

Chick Category

These are still getting feathers, but they have that Serama attitude for sure.
cool.png
These are my first Seramas.

Entry Form
Name(If any): Not yet.
Color Variety(if known): Black Mottled
What makes your bird special: He thinks he's a lot bigger than what he really is.
6809_7-7-09_043.jpg

6809_7-7-09_044.jpg

6809_7-7-09_045.jpg

Entry Form
Name(If any): Not yet.
Color Variety(if known): Black Mottled
What makes your bird special: She's a sweet girl. She chirps when you talk to her.

6809_7-7-09_046.jpg

6809_7-7-09_047.jpg

6809_7-7-09_048.jpg

Chick catergory

Name(If any): Spice
Color Variety(if known): Not sure
What makes your bird special: She is really beautiful, Nice unique pattern, I just love her!
10663_img_5237.jpg

Name(If any): Sugar
Color Variety(if known): Not sure
What makes your bird special: She is also very beautiful to me, her and her sister spice are the brooder bullies
10663_img_5238.jpg

Name(If any): Peachy
Color Variety(if known): Peaches n cream?
What makes your bird special: SHe was raised by a broody, a lone chick that has since been integrated with the other girls, she is a bit more fleighty then the others but i'm working my magic on her.
10663_img_5246.jpg

Back
Top Bottom