Seramas in need of names!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Gerbil, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Gerbil

Gerbil Oh, Crazy!

Jun 24, 2010
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. kla37

kla37 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2010
    Hillsborough, NC USA
  3. awesomefowl

awesomefowl Argues with Goats

Percy and Annabeth? [​IMG]

or....Lily and Dandilion?
    IDK.

4. Gerbil

Gerbil Oh, Crazy!

Jun 24, 2010
    Quote:Wow that's a lot of names!!! [​IMG]

5. gordonburrito

gordonburrito Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2010
    Mid-Missouri
    Darth Vader

6. cfdf

cfdf Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2010
    Quote:I have a black cochin bantam named Darth. he is living up to his name [​IMG]

7. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Humm, Tiny Tim and Lilly

8. BluegrassSeramas

BluegrassSeramas Serama Savvy

Aug 25, 2008
    Central Kentucky
    I dont know about names.. Im the worst at that.. it takes me forever to name something b/c I have to know their personality.

Some of my birds are Mr. Wonderful, Sgt. Pepper, Tyson, Perdue, Angelina Ballerina, Ticket, Dinner, Turu, Little Brother, Nugget, Haley, Asenath, Phyllis, Telula, Mighty Mouse, Magwai, Gizmo.. etc. You can go with a theme, like Nordic names or Egyptian names, or Star Trek names!

Whatever you name them, they sure are cute!

9. Gerbil

Gerbil Oh, Crazy!

Jun 24, 2010
    Quote:You have some really good names! I am terrible at naming things!! I have, ducky(Our Muscovy girl), Wellsummer(You can probably guess what she is) and Porky..... Our big fat rooster....

Here is my best description of their attitudes: The brown one(Mr.Rooster) is really aggressive towards the ducks and the other chickens, too bad he's only 5 inches tall...... The black one(Hopefully a hen!)Loves to lay in the sun, she is shy and usually stays behind while the brown one and white one "explore". The white one(The other "hopefully a hen") can reach anything, escape from anywhere and like the brown one, she's really aggressive. They are the most aggressive chicks I have ever had! (Orpingtons, Silkes and Cochins... [​IMG] ) They are all very friendly though..... The group name thing sounds great!

Help, Gerbil [​IMG]

10. BluegrassSeramas

BluegrassSeramas Serama Savvy

Aug 25, 2008
    Central Kentucky

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by