Seramas

I'm looking for some Frizzled Serama, American Serama or Malaysisan Serama Bantams if any one know where I can find some here in Texas. Any one listed or all the Seramas listed here will help. There a website call the High Roost Ranch.com where she talk about Serama Bantams. She give out good info on how to find the right one if you want to show it. She also talk about the climate,breeding,size and choosing a serama. But I just want it as a pet. I'm also doing lot of reading and looking to find the right chicken for our home in Texas sent we have hot weather and some cold winter. The right chicken with the right coop. So I can some eggs. Any info would help me out sent I'm new to the whole back yard chicken thing.

I'm looking for some Frizzled Serama, American Serama or Malaysisan Serama Bantams if any one know where I can find some here in Texas. Any one listed or all the Seramas listed here will help. There a website call the High Roost Ranch.com where she talk about Serama Bantams. She give out good info on how to find the right one if you want to show it. She also talk about the climate,breeding,size and choosing a serama. But I just want it as a pet. I'm also doing lot of reading and looking to find the right chicken for our home in Texas sent we have hot weather and some cold winter. The right chicken with the right coop. So I can some eggs. Any info would help me out sent I'm new to the whole back yard chicken thing.
WelcometoBYC.gif
. There's a breeder in Kempner. www.watsonridgeranch.com

Hey there a website call HighRoostRanch.com she talk about type of Malaysian Seramas,keeping them as pet,size,choosing Seramas to many other thing on Seramas. Here are some other website (www.bantamclub.com) this site talk about the bread,disqualifications,defects,judging,and much more. Another site(www.malaysianseramabantms.com) this site also talk about the breed,myths,choosing or selecting your stock,feeding Serama, to hatching and much more. I hope this help you and your son.

they can range from up from 5oz counting the micro seramas
I do not mean to be steanky (I breed them :)
jumpy.gif
thumbsup.gif

My serama rooster has really short legs and he looks pretty comical, but I'm wondering if its bad because he has a hard time jumping on the hens back to breed.
1f602.png

Back
Top Bottom