Seriously, has anyone seen an UFO? Please Share Stories...

I did
smile.png

I dont talk about it much esp online since theres a lot of rude people out there that say that people who have seen such things are either lunatics or lying.
sad.png

One night when I was I'll say probably 8 and my brother was 6. My brother knocked on my bedroom door and said "hey..." i said "yeah?" he goes "i cant sleep..." i go "neither can i.....ummmm...HEY wanna watch for shooting stars!???" and he opened my door and we sat on my bed with the curtains over our heads and watched the stars..... we saw no shooting stars but we did see an "angel".

Okay picture this, we live ON the top of a mountain on the side of a valley. So picture a mountain and at the tippy top the peak is really a valley...and we live on the left sloping side of it. Well on the other side of the valley (miles away) we saw a "star" float up into the sky.... straight up... no blinking or anything. It stopped in midair... and my brother looks at me wide eyed and goes "an angel!" and i go "woah!" we watch in awh as it's still just standing there in the sky....I actually wondered if it was a star and we imagined the part where it floated up. Then as quickly as it stopped moving...JUST like how in star treck they do light speed, that bright white light was over our bedroom window.

It was disc shaped just like how you see on tv and in pictures...it was black, and it was rimmed in oval-like shaped windows (basically squares with rounded off corners) they were tinted so you couldnt see in. Below these windows was alternating foggy blue and green lights (like if you pictured a blue and green light in the fog they were misty looking. It slowly floated over our window. ANd I kid you not I KNOW they knew we were watching.... i knwo that sounds silly but WHY would they pin point our bedroom window to zoom over to and hover above.

Now, the other scary thing too is when my brother and i would get scared the first thing we always did was ran screaming to mommy. This night we shut the curtains my brother ran back to his bedroom and I layed down and slept.... thsi concerns me because that would not be my brother and mines normal reaction. Just makes you wonder... why did we go to sleep instead of running to mom... we WERE terrified after all.

Our neighbors called us a few years later to say "you had headlights floating in your backyard last night"........ they said it looked like someone suspended a car several hundreds of feet slowly in teh air behind our house and then it just zoomed off into they sky...

when i first met my now hubby i was goofy and told him about what my brother and I saw when we were kids. He gave me this look like *who am i dating!?!??!* well not even 2 weeks later he goes camping with his buddies, they are night fishing on a lake.... he and his buddies see the SAME thing... a light rise up intot he sky, stop...and just a few seconds later it was above their heads... they ran into their tents and didnt come out until day light.

I can doodle a picture of what i saw if anyone is interested? LOL

My oldest son was in bed one night (in the same area I talked about in my last post), he was looking out the window, a light came from over by the hills, flashed over above the house(lit up the entire bedroom) and then left just as quickly.
One time when I was little,(same area) my sister and I were sitting in bed talking and this light started coming through the window, its hard to describe, it was kind of bluish, purplish and sparkly. The weirdest part is it kept forming "pictures", we were little enough not to be scared but fascinated. I was around 5 and she was around 4.
For a couple months one year (same area again) there were more sightings of "spaceships" following cars and one was even sighted above a neighbors silo.
These were reported by reputable people. I hate it when people dismiss others experiences because you just DONT know.
This world can be awful strange at times.
I DONT know what these things are, if they come from HERE or from out THERE, but its definitely an interesting phenomena.

Don't feel weird about stuff like this. I used to think people you believed in UFO's were a few crayons short of a box, until just a few weeks ago. I live in the middle of nowhere in Arizona. All desert around me. I was outside on our front porch, smoking a cigarette, yes I know, nasty habit, trying to quit, and I saw a blinking red light about one mile from our house in the sky. I thought it must be a plane. My husband came out to sit with me, and we felt more than heard a high vibration around us.Almost like before lightning strikes. We were looking up in the sky, and suddenly, a super bright light blinked on around us, and then we saw the outline of something fly by. It flew extremely fast, and silent, and it had no lights on it like a plane would. We watched it take off toward the mountains, and within moments, three fighter jets flew by, also almost silent, until they had passed us, and then we could hear them. They did have lights on them. Now, my inlaws live about an hour away in tucson, and we called them to see if they saw anything, and they said about six jets had just taken off from the Air Force Base by their house, and were heading in the direction that the thing we saw was heading. Now you make your own conclusions, but I will remember this for the rest of my life. It still freaks me out.

One night grandma denied believing in UFOs and were saying that the idea that they were real was silly... the next day there were crop circles in her pasture. I think the aliens had a sense of humor...
Also, there was 1 small crop circle and 1 large one. maybe they put the kids in the small one
tongue.png
x2. there were also burn patches of grass, they smelled like gasoline.

Back
Top Bottom