Seriously?! Really?!

Quote:
Yay snow!! I'm sick of all the heat (my birds are too). I can't go outside any time of day without jeans and long sleeves or I'm feeding every mosquitoe within miles. come on fall!! I hope I didn't anger anyone. I know winter isn't most peoples favorite.

How old is this 'leaf-blowing' neighbor (really old?)? Does he have mental issues that you were aware of? He sounds REALLY odd....does he live alone? If he does it again, I would turn off the leaf blower and tell him that you were concerned that he accidentally left it on. Then pretend that the previous conversation with him never happened....your turn to freak HIM out. OR, if he does it again, you can call the cops to check on your neighbor's wellfare....you are concerned about him because he just left the leaf blower there and that it was really loud. Again, deny the previous conversation so that the cops think he's nuts....do I have too much time on my hands to be thinking of this stuff?

OOOOOOOO, I LOVE Autumn, too!!!! I wish it would last until Spring!! I with ya on the summer heat & humidity making it very difficult to enjoy being outside! Yesterday here in NE Kansas, it was FINALLY nice enough to leave my chickens in their inside & outside pens. AND every single one of them (seven) laid a beautiful egg the very next morning! I think they will really enjoy the cooler temps and refreshing weather this fall!!! I'm not going to think about what comes after fall...just enjoy every single moment of Autumn! My mother taught me: 'Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you!' After this wicked-bad Summer, I am praying for a LONG & BEAUTIFUL Autumn (after I fervently prayed for relief from the triple-digit temps, they dropped the very next day...thank you, Father & Mother!)

Quote:
Yeah... hes probably just checking out and getting his snow blower ready.... maybe using up the old gas or something..??

Quote:
lol.png
10638_crazy.gif

He was messing with you, I think, about it relaxing him. I think either he's getting it ready for winter or (and I'm surprised no one said this yet) he doesn't like the sound of your chickens and it was his way of protesting by making noise that you can't do anything about. Hopefully it was the first, but if it happens again, it's the second, because clearly it runs OK.

ETA: And either way, I think you handled it beautifully, because as far as he knows it didn't bother you one bit and you're perfectly fine with it. If he was trying to rile you, that will drive him nuts. lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom