Seriously smashed eggs. Seriously.

TheCrazyChick

Songster
7 Years
So, my delivery of 10 Blue Splash Ameraucana eggs arrives today. After opening I am left with 7, and that's before I even candle them. Box was beautiful on the outside. Not a mark on it. Inside it was a nightmare. Like scrambled eggs all over everything. 5 eggs were completely demolished. Completely demolished. How does that happen without the box being demolished too? Disappointed too as one of the extras she sent was a beautiful pink. Crapola is all I can say.

So, my delivery of 10 Blue Splash Ameraucana eggs arrives today. After opening I am left with 7, and that's before I even candle them. Box was beautiful on the outside. Not a mark on it. Inside it was a nightmare. Like scrambled eggs all over everything. 5 eggs were completely demolished. Completely demolished. How does that happen without the box being demolished too? Disappointed too as one of the extras she sent was a beautiful pink. Crapola is all I can say.
Could have been badly jarred. I would contact the seller most of these folks are really nice. They will likely replace them.

Back
Top Bottom