Set eggs 3/5. Looking for others to hatch with!

My humidity is 16% in the incubator with the turner....It hasn't varied at all. The batch I took out and put in the new LG ran at the same 16%. I couldn't help myself, I took one out to candle and I heard a cheep!!!!! I screwed up the batch in the hatcher really bad too....miscounted my days, and put them into lockdown a day or even 2 days early. Still hoping for the best though.

Have you had any pips or zips yet?

so far doing ok....I have 5 little chickies out, and a couple of more pips!!!! Yay chickies!
celebrate.gif

I set 18 Buff Orpington eggs 3/5. I also set 21 Rouen duck eggs (12 left) on 2/27 (which means they will still hatch on the same day as the chicken eggs). Haha, I thought I was the only one on here that set eggs on 3/5!!! Getting do anxious and excited! Good luck with your hatch. (I'll be updating on my incubation/hatch) :)

so far doing ok....I have 5 little chickies out, and a couple of more pips!!!! Yay chickies!
celebrate.gif

bun.gif
Yippppeee!!!

I set 18 Buff Orpington eggs 3/5. I also set 21 Rouen duck eggs (12 left) on 2/27 (which means they will still hatch on the same day as the chicken eggs). Haha, I thought I was the only one on here that set eggs on 3/5!!! Getting do anxious and excited! Good luck with your hatch. (I'll be updating on my incubation/hatch) :)

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who set eggs! I have only hatched one other time and I lucked into a thread with a few others hatching and even though mine didn't go well, I had such a great time sharing the experience with others and getting to know so many great people.
Here's to cute chickies coming
yippiechickie.gif

My son was telling me earlier that 21 days was way too long, I told him at least it is not like people... I could never wait 9 months to hatch an egg, LOL.

Last edited:
It hasn't even been an entire 36 hours yet and I'm so anxious to get to day 21 and find out if it's going to work this time. What dedication a hen has to sit there for 21 days to just start the hatching process and then sit more with them that first week.

Hi everyone. Can I join in too? I set 18 EE eggs and 1 sizzle, and 5 call duck eggs yesterday. I also have 10 ancona mix duck eggs due 3/17 and 4 due 3/21.

Back
Top Bottom