Set eggs on 3/18 who's with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations bayvista....those babies are adorable
Welcome vibratingtoad....best of luck on your hatch

smchick i am headed home in an hour and will prob see the same thing you are seeing .... NOTHING !!! UGH
th.gif
This wait is agonizing !!!!

Hope everyone else is progressing nicely.
fl.gif

I am not good at this waiting game
hide.gif
I WANT BABIES!!!!! Maybe tonight something will happen. Thought for sure I saw 1 wobble about a 1/2 hour ago
hu.gif

I am sooooooooooo impatient!!!!!!!!!!
barnie.gif

I HAVE ONE PIP !!!! And it's one of my bantam cochins. I was not expecting anything at all so almost missed it. Now if I can only get a pip on a silkie egg
fl.gif
. I am so excited. Come on everyone talk to those eggs and tell them we want to see them in person !!!

I HAVE ONE PIP !!!! And it's one of my bantam cochins. I was not expecting anything at all so almost missed it. Now if I can only get a pip on a silkie egg
fl.gif
. I am so excited. Come on everyone talk to those eggs and tell them we want to see them in person !!!

woot.gif
YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

DOES THIS MEAN , I AM NEXT !?!?!?!?!?!
barnie.gif

Been working on my brooder cage. It will be ready tomorrow after work. No progress on my one egg after the pip so I'm headed to bed. Have to be up at 5. Updates shortly after that LOL. Good luck smchick for a pip soon. Good luck tonight all !!!

I set on 3/18 as well and have 2 mixed bantam chicks and at least one more pip. I have 16 in there! All mixed bantam babies - they are sooooo tiny and cute!

Back
Top Bottom