Set eggs on 3/18 who's with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 21 for a couple eggs and Day 20 for another couple eggs, no action at all yet!

-fist time hatcher

HANG IN THERE!!!!
frow.gif
IT IS DAY 21 FOR ME. HAVE 2 PIPPED. THEY COME AT THEIR OWN PACE!!!!!
th.gif
BUT I AM SO READY FOR THEM TO HATCH!!

OK, SO MY 1ST EGG TO PIP HAS MADE NO PROGRESS WHATSOEVER!
th.gif
(I AM A LITTLE WORRIED)

2ND EGG TO PIP IS MAKING A LITTLE PROGRESS.....
fl.gif
GO CHICKIE GO!!!

3RD EGG WOBBLED EARLIER, BUT NO PIP YET!!!
he.gif

A LITTLE WORRIED ABOUT MY HUMIDITY.....IT IS AT 65 RIGHT NOW.

barnie.gif

bayvista - those babies are so adorable and fluffy....CONGRATS !!!! Love your roos and hens. so pretty
vibratingtoad -
fl.gif
hope you have some action soon soon soon.

I have one cochin hatched and trying out its new legs and several more pipped including a silkie egg....YAY. Pics soon

OK, SO MY 1ST EGG TO PIP HAS MADE NO PROGRESS WHATSOEVER!
th.gif
(I AM A LITTLE WORRIED)

2ND EGG TO PIP IS MAKING A LITTLE PROGRESS.....
fl.gif
GO CHICKIE GO!!!

3RD EGG WOBBLED EARLIER, BUT NO PIP YET!!!
he.gif

A LITTLE WORRIED ABOUT MY HUMIDITY.....IT IS AT 65 RIGHT NOW.

barnie.gif

My 1st to pip was last night about 7pm and it just hatched an hour ago. I bet yours is just resting LOL

ok, so six chicks have hatched, 2 zipping, and a couple of pips, and a few do not look like they are doing anything. Very tired from getting up at 3 this morning :) got my taxes done, started cleaning out a spare room... trying to stay away from the incubator :)
it is day 19 for the MF Leghorn eggs that are in a separate incubator-

so exciting to hear how everyone else is doing and looking forward to seeing more pics. go chickies !!!

ok, so six chicks have hatched, 2 zipping, and a couple of pips, and a few do not look like they are doing anything. Very tired from getting up at 3 this morning :) got my taxes done, started cleaning out a spare room... trying to stay away from the incubator :)

so exciting to hear how everyone else is doing and looking forward to seeing more pics. go chickies !!!
CONGRATS ON THE BABIES!!!!
celebrate.gif

Congrats on your chickies and your taxes LOL. Good luck getting some rest

Back
Top Bottom