Set eggs on 3/18 who's with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's exactly the set up we have. Incubate in the 1588 and hatch in the 1602. Works great! We'd recommend it. So great not to worry if we want to do a staggered hatch.

Thanks very much !! Think that's what I will do too. Now where am I going to put all these chickens I hatch out ? I love hatching eggs !!!

It is so hard to read that,it seems like, your chickies are progressing really good, i have no pips are chirps. They will be day 21 tomorrow,easter sunday, @ 1pm. Man I really hope I have something. It would suck if I don't.
But on another note congratulations to everyone that has been successful so far

Hang in there. Mine did not start to pip till this morning day 21. so far , no more progress.
he.gif
and the 3rd egg has not pipped, but I did see it wobbling around.............

You and I should have babies soon!!!
fl.gif

Congrats everyone
woot.gif
I have 5
jumpy.gif
and 8 more pips today. However 1 , more of a zip now (size of a nickel) is really bloody. Being only my second hatch i'm concerned
fl.gif
Any info?

Contrats on the babies and the pips!!!
celebrate.gif
Sometimes you will see some blood, from the membranes....don't get too concerned yet. wait and see if it makes anymore progress. Can you see the beak ? can you see if it is breathing?

OMG OMG I just had one hatch and I see one more a pip. So far my green ee has hatched and my other green has the pip. This is great. I didn't even see the pip and have heard nothin'
:weee
:weee
:yesss:

I had blood dripped down the side of one of my pips.. and it finally turned out alright, even tho I didn't see it moving after awhile, for the longest time! It pipped in the morning, and by late afternoon, it hadn't changed. I thought it had died. The hole looked dry to me even. But, at 2:30 am (yes, I set my alarm), it had zipped, and this morning a black chick! I am almost done. I have 16 in the brooder, one in the bator, and an egg with a pip. So, if it hatches... 18 out of 18!! Here is a pic of the 16.

Here is the two roos, who are the fathers of these babies. These roos are half brothers to each other.

And here are the moms!! The best layers I have ever had... my Shaver Reds... purchased from Pullets Plus in Elmira Ont. Can. I bought them last June, ready to lay.

I had blood dripped down the side of one of my pips.. and it finally turned out alright, even tho I didn't see it moving after awhile, for the longest time! It pipped in the morning, and by late afternoon, it hadn't changed. I thought it had died. The hole looked dry to me even. But, at 2:30 am (yes, I set my alarm), it had zipped, and this morning a black chick! I am almost done. I have 16 in the brooder, one in the bator, and an egg with a pip. So, if it hatches... 18 out of 18!! Here is a pic of the 16.

Here is the two roos, who are the fathers of these babies. These roos are half brothers to each other.

And here are the moms!! The best layers I have ever had... my Shaver Reds... purchased from Pullets Plus in Elmira Ont. Can. I bought them last June, ready to lay.

CONGRATS!!!
frow.gif
AND WHAT BEAUTIFUL BIRDS!!!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED FOR YA!!!

Back
Top Bottom