set eggs today 6/12 anyone else?

Did you set eggs on 6/12?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I set 12 Serama eggs today at 3:30 AM. I'm switching them over from the LG to the brinsea once it gets here and is fired up. I decided to throw them in the LG because a couple of them are around 2 weeks old now, and I didn't want to risk losing any more fertility/hatching rate.

MikeS(erama) :

I set 12 Serama eggs today at 3:30 AM. I'm switching them over from the LG to the brinsea once it gets here and is fired up. I decided to throw them in the LG because a couple of them are around 2 weeks old now, and I didn't want to risk losing any more fertility/hatching rate.

Now I am jealous... everyone is getting the Brinsea! I am stuck with 2 LG's and a homemade that is currently an intensive care unit for chicky born the other day...​

I'll be setting tomorrow. This will be my first hatch and I'm so excited. I'll be hatching 12 Black Copper Marans and 12 Buff Orpingtons. I have an LG forced air but one day I plan on getting a Brinsea too. I got this bater for $25 so I'll be happy with it until I can come up with $300 lol. Good luck to us all.

brinsea is having a great sale on their bators on their page. I'm getting the octogon 20 eco and they are about $125 with shipping. shhh I don't know the price on them. It's a birthday present lol

I set 15 barnyard eggs from my flock under a broody welsummer today. It's her first try hatching eggs, so I've got my fingers crossed that she'll be a good mama!

Back
Top Bottom