Settin Eggz Aug. 12th-18th!!

Well I got a phone call from the post office at 7:30am that my eggs were in and I was there and back by 8:00. The lady who packaged/shipped them did such a great job that none of the 15 I received were broken. The ice pack was still cold too!!! One of the eggs did have a small crack in it (looked like a pip actually) and I put some wax over it and will hope for the best. My bator is fired up again and I will be setting them them later tonight.

Well I got a phone call from the post office at 7:30am that my eggs were in and I was there and back by 8:00. The lady who packaged/shipped them did such a great job that none of the 15 I received were broken. The ice pack was still cold too!!! One of the eggs did have a small crack in it (looked like a pip actually) and I put some wax over it and will hope for the best. My bator is fired up again and I will be setting them them later tonight. 

That's Awesum!!!....would keep her name for future & share with others that may need it!!

Gonna do egg-topsy this mornin, let my bator cool down & clean it up!
Probably fire it back up tonite, make alil adjustments & set my eggs tomorrow

I have 18 from my girls! (Golden Comets & Araucana mix, large fowl)
Guess u call them "barnyard mix" :D

Still waitin for my landlord's dozen!! (barnyard mix bantams)

ok....I broked down & order a dozen Phoenix Long Tails eggs!!!
Been seeing the birds on here & a other sites....just fell in luv with them & their long feather tails!!!
I found the lady on BYC & she lives here in Texas...bout 6 hours from me...so hopefully they wont get knocked around & get here quicker!!

Got my incubator cleaned, regulated temp & humidity!!....gonna put my eggs in tomorrow!!
Have 18 from my girls & 12 from my landlord goin in a GQF 1202 cabinet....plus gonna get another incubator for my Phoenix eggs!

any suggestion of which one I should get??....dont want to order online....mite take too long to get here! So figure I could go to one of the BIG Cities around here & see what they got!!

Good Luck Every1....sendin Heavenly Blessings to ALL!!

ok....I broked down & order a dozen Phoenix Long Tails eggs!!!
Been seeing the birds on here & a other sites....just fell in luv with them & their long feather tails!!!
I found the lady on BYC & she lives here in Texas...bout 6 hours from me...so hopefully they wont get knocked around & get here quicker!!

Got my incubator cleaned, regulated temp & humidity!!....gonna put my eggs in tomorrow!!
Have 18 from my girls & 12 from my landlord goin in a GQF 1202 cabinet....plus gonna get another incubator for my Phoenix eggs!

any suggestion of which one I should get??....dont want to order online....mite take too long to get here! So figure I could go to one of the BIG Cities around here & see what they got!!

Good Luck Every1....sendin Heavenly Blessings to ALL!!
to bad you dont want to order i ove my reptipro 6000

do they "Only" sell it online??...any stores??...feed stores??...Tractor Supply?

How many eggs does it hold?...u got a pic of it??
You can buy it on ebay,incubator.org and reptipro website....you can also call reptipro to see how quickly you can get it.....there is a great tread here on BYC about the unit and the older unit the 5000.......great info.....I decided on mine from reading that tread.....and I have great hatch rates even hatch Seramas that are supposed to be hard to hatch. I saw someone hatch emus out of one.
Well priced for a smaller unit too that looks very attractive, I keep mine in the house so my friends who don't know chickens can see what is going on and my 5 year old can see the progress everyday

Back
Top Bottom