Settin Eggz Aug. 12th-18th!!

LeelaK05

Chirping
7 Years
Mar 30, 2012
London, Texas
Settin Eggz (again!!)...Com'on & join me!!
Hatched my 1st time & now I'm addicted :D

Let's do this together & :fl hope for the best!!

*€* Sprinklin Chickie Dust *€*

I'm in again too. I decided to go with Heritage RIR eggs this time. The 12+eggs are shipping today so I should have them Friday or Saturday. I am thinking you may have to change the date in the title to the 11th.
wink.png

I'm in again too. I decided to go with Heritage RIR eggs this time. The 12+eggs are shipping today so I should have them Friday or Saturday. I am thinking you may have to change the date in the title to the 11th. ;)

Welcome!!

We r sooo glutten for punishment!! :lol:

Luv RIR's!!....they r Geat Layers!!....& good meat too!!
And the Roo's r Beautiful!
Think u will have a better hatch rate too!!

A day early will just get the rest of us More Excited!! :yiipchick

In  again ...I set 4 days ago, 19 out of 24 shipped white & buff silkie eggs that came all the way across country.I candled a few ast night....some are looking pretty bad but I'll wait until day 7 to decide

Welcome!!

Sorry u had a bad start!!
But Stay Positive & Wish u the BEST!!!! :)

Will be jumping on this hatch along, you guys are great!!! Will definitely be hatching 24+ copper Maran's, might be hatching 10+ light Sussex, if not then I'll probably get some of my neighbors eggs, backyard mix. Will be using my neighbors forced air styrofoam incubator with automatic egg turner ( hope it works) incubating in my basement using the dry incubation method using a room dehumidifier to control humidity. Hopefully i get to start Wednesday of next week.

Last edited:
went ahead and bought the other 10+ light sussex. seems my next hatch will be all shipped eggs.

Back
Top Bottom