Setting eggs 1-18-12. I need some buddies to keep me company.

Thank you.
big_smile.png

I've been watching Want less's web cam hatch all day, and I saw one pop out. I'm thinking I might just have to set a cam up on mine now. I've got several friends and family that are interested in my hatching, and that would let them see it and I can see my eggs and more importantly my THERMO/HYGRO while I'm at work, which would only make my workdays easier if I'm not stressed out about the temp on my incubator 40 miles away.
big_smile.png

Grrrrr my cat knocked the plant out of the window sill and hit the plug in and unplugged the incubator i dont know how long but the temp was down to 75 when i discovered it **** cats!

Do you mind if I join? We actually had a broody hen sitting on 1 egg and it hatched on Jan 13! It is just so cute. I had been collecting some of the eggs from our silkies and saving them just in case that egg didn't hatch. Now I've got the fever so we bought our first incubator on the 15th then set 16 silkie eggs on the 18th!! I candled them tonight (I'm very impatient) it looks like 3 of them are pretty clear, the rest have the spider look to them and decent air sacs!

I've been watching Want less's web cam hatch all day, and I saw one pop out. I'm thinking I might just have to set a cam up on mine now. I've got several friends and family that are interested in my hatching, and that would let them see it and I can see my eggs and more importantly my THERMO/HYGRO while I'm at work, which would only make my workdays easier if I'm not stressed out about the temp on my incubator 40 miles away.
big_smile.png

The web cam is really great for sharing the hatch, but what happens if you're 40 miles away at work and see something wrong, but can't get home to fix it? Maybe you have someone who could help out, but if not that would make me crazier!

Back
Top Bottom