Setting Eggs 1/19 - Hatching Buddies

Congratulations!!! Maybe I can phone your chicks and they can peep over the speaker to get mine moving :) I hope you get some pips and zips soon!!
yippiechickie.gif

I know.. I have to work tomorrow afternoon knowing my luck I'll come home to an incubator full of chicks..
wee.gif

Still only one chick. I have a bad feeling this little guy may be all we get.....
hu.gif
Why would he hatch so early and then nothing from the rest. I know it is only day 21 but....
hit.gif
They were all alive and moving when they went into lockdown.

Still no action in my Bator. :-(. I have to go to bed so I don't stress over them!! Patience, patience....... Hope everyone wakes up to fluffy chicks in the morning!
;)

My 3rd batch of buttons are due in 4 days. I just got my 2 silkie (1 black, 1 white) and 2 white head polish hatching eggs. Now to wait all over again =\ but its so fun! Lol

Last edited:
Well got woke up by the chicks in the brooder going nuts decided to check and I have three external pips that are going strong have to say first time using egg crates and they seem to be progressing faster than when I laid them on their sides.. So some early chicks we are like day 20 1/2 :) So far the darkest egg has pipped first and is the furthest along. I hope all eight hatch!! Can't seem to fall back asleep now..
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom