Setting eggs 4/27! Who's with me!!!

allsummedup

Songster
6 Years
Apr 5, 2013
Sierra Vista, Arizona
6 BLRW eggs! One badly cracked but I shall forge ahead anyway!
Right now I am just getting the eggs to a stable room temperature, but i will be starting to incubate them at 9 am today!
Who's with me!!!
Will upload pictures when I get to a better internet connection.

It's my first time hatching so far the experience has been like sitting pins and needles, I've been so excited!
I'm thinking this thread will help distract me from just staring at the incubator like a dunce.

I will post one as well as soon as I get to a better Internet connection.

I didn't know we had people from the UK on here! Well I mean I chat with a few people In Canada but that's about it.
Wow England. That's so cool! I would love to go there one day.
I'm in Alaska. Fairbanks Alaska it's snowing out right now and it was supposed to be spring three weeks ago.

Last edited:
It's my first time hatching so far the experience has been like sitting pins and needles, I've been so excited!
I'm thinking this thread will help distract me from just staring at the incubator like a dunce.

I will post one as well as soon as I get to a better Internet connection.

I didn't know we had people from the UK on here! Well I mean I chat with a few people In Canada but that's about it.
Wow England. That's so cool! I would love to go there one day.
I'm in Alaska. Fairbanks Alaska it's snowing out right now and it was supposed to be spring three weeks ago.

its funny how people from UK want to see USA And vice versa

I was supposed to be in Orlando in June

my permit to travel was granted by my sisters was refused so we decided to give that dream up LOL

I bet there's a lot of snow out there in Alaska or is that just a common stereotype

Well that stinks :/ about the trip I mean. You can always try again though right?

Stereotypes exists for a reason and Alaska is a prime example of that. We do indeed have a lot of snow.

What about you guys and rain?

That picture is the middle of town on a normal day. Nothing was closed and everyone drive around just fine
smile.png

that's one thing that the British gets the mick taken out of them for

when it snows in USA life goes on as normal

and in UK if it snows then that's it

Schools close, shops close, businesses close, railways closes

it's basically a panic

we get a lot of rain here a bit too much in fact

only the other day I looked at the weather forecast and it was supposed to be sunny on Friday, Saturday and Sunday but it rained yesterday and this morning and forecast to rain again in an hour all afternoon it 11am here

my sister decided to apply for a Visa it was the permit to travel that was refused but a Visa should be granted (permit to travel is a new UK thing that USA did so you don't have to apply for a visa If its granted)

here is my setup on left due to hatch 8th May on Right due to hatch 11th May

her is a batch from them I hatched last week

Lol only in Alaska does life go on normally you put this much snow anywhere else in the US and the people will have pure pandemonium. Like the world ended. Really hilarious stuff to see on the news as we drive around on ice 90% of the year.

Holy smokes you have the whole set up! That's like 1000+$ worth of brinsea equipment! You must take this really seriously or have a really good job.
*looks at little 6 egg el cheepo dasp warily*
I'm saving the really good incubator my RCom mini for the turkey eggs I should be getting today.

This is my set up I'm ushering the incubator to slllloowly bring the eggs up to temp because the heat in my house fluctuates so much.

Back
Top Bottom