setting eggs 6/27/12! Hatch-a-long? CHART included

I set 6 Araucana eggs on the 24th :)
My temp spiked to 40.0 C for an hour today, but now have it set to 38.5 C where it should be (sorry don't know the equivalent in Fahrenheit) hope I haven't killed them.

*hugs* Heather x

I set 6 Araucana eggs on the 24th :)
My temp spiked to 40.0 C for an hour today, but now have it set to 38.5 C where it should be (sorry don't know the equivalent in Fahrenheit) hope I haven't killed them.

*hugs* Heather x
i was freaked out about mine too, had a power outage early on and two high spikes from my two year old grandson messing with it and still got 7 chicks

yay! The more the better!!
ya.gif
I geuss I'm the only one behind with setting my eggs. They just can't get here fast enough!

And Heather, they should be ok. My first time setting eggs the temp went to 41.1 degrees (106 F) and they still hatched out ok

Okay, my first hatch was a total failure although I had no humidity or temp issues. So I ordered more eggs and trying again. I have 8 bantam frizzle eggs and 10 wheaton Ameracunan and will set them on the 28th. Good hatching everyone.

i was freaked out about mine too, had a power outage early on and two high spikes from my two year old grandson messing with it and still got 7 chicks
Got up this morn and my guiea eggs were at 95* F on the digital. Just checked agin and it's 104. Humidity is really low. Lockdown is today!! I can see where this hatch is going too. Have put my old faithfull thermometer in and we will see shortly. This bator has been just fine till now????? Wouldn't you know it????

Got up this morn and my guiea eggs were at 95* F on the digital. Just checked agin and it's 104. Humidity is really low. Lockdown is today!! I can see where this hatch is going too. Have put my old faithfull thermometer in and we will see shortly. This bator has been just fine till now????? Wouldn't you know it????
Hopefuly they hatch out Ok
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom