Setting eggs June 3rd. Need hatching buddies! Lets have some fun!

i just put in 24 duck eggs. my first hatch with an incubator I have silkie chicks hatching with my broody hens as im typing this..

Just set 74 eggs. 24 Leghorn, 18 Banty, 3 Silky, 4 Araucana, and 25 "I don't know what's". None of these eggs are mine. I "borrowed" them to try out my incubator for the first time and whatever hatches will go back to the owners of the eggs. I'm excited even though I don't get to keep the chicks!

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Set my Chicken Eggs last night. There due to hatch the 25th. So i will just be a day behind. Wish i could of set the day i was gonna set. Well, lets have fun!

OK I followed the link for Still Air Styrofoam Incubation Cheat Sheet. I have 4 aquarium thermometers plus another thermometer in the incubator since yesterday evening. 3 of the aquarium meters read 100 degrees. One reads 98 degrees. My older meter reads 101-102. Is it good to go? Or should I lower the temp a smidgen?

I picked up 18 hatching eggs today. 3 are Ameracauna, the others are Buff Orps, Silver Laced Wyandotte with a Buff Roo & or SLW roo.
Plus a couple of my Blue Cochins eggs.

Back
Top Bottom