Setting eggs June 3rd. Need hatching buddies! Lets have some fun!

Sit on your hands lol but dont topple over from being overbalnced cuase your nose is glued to the bator
gig.gif

barnie.gif

I just double checked the calander and all the chicken eggs were due today. Cuase today is day 21 but only poof hatched and that was yesterday no pips nothing but they were alive when I last candled 3 days ago. The chukar and bobwhite are not sapose to hatch till sunday or monday and I have one chukar pip and five bobwhite pips. Whats up with the chickens
barnie.gif

Some times they rest . The top he zipped off looks kinda small its possible he is stuck , is he trying to get out or mostly just chilling out? DO you have more pips or zipps ? Do you have a spray bottle availibe to myst the rest of the eggs with warm water if you do decide to open it to help him? I would wait a little longer but maybe someone else will know more. Can you get another picture of him better one maybe so we can see more clearly?

2 of my serama eggs have pips now and 2 of my lf mixed eggs as well one didnt have a pip 10 minutes ago but I heard this soft sorta wierd cracking crunching sound and when I checked he punched a big *** pip thing it basicly broke about a 3 of that side of the egg. Arnold swartza chickie

Im now not only worried about mr I want to zipp the wrong way egg but also I just saw that my carton that I have my 1 silkie egg and 1 D whatits egg and serama eggs in is wet , its freaking me out . will it hurt to have them in the wet carton , IM ecspecally worried about D egg because it has a super pourous shell and IM guessing damp non sanitary carton isnt gonna be great for it
hit.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom