Setting eggs June 3rd. Need hatching buddies! Lets have some fun!

oh no...ugh i know you probably felt that too. i dropped two eggs so far while turning. the first, very early on, i just discarded. the other one, dropped after a week or so, i duct taped (it is still alive! lol) im sorry. hopefully the little fellow will make it :)

im in lockdown (day 18)...temp ok around 100...humidity at 70%
what day is this for you?

three pips.... yay!
woot.gif

WooHooo everybody, sheesh I am sure glad I joined this thread, never wudda made it (seriously) I now have 6 hatched and two more pipped If I get eight out of eight I will be amazed cuz I thouight they were all dead, (didn't see any movement at lockdown
thats fantastic! did you buy shipped eggs? what are you hatching?

I have 3 chicks out, but one has a protrusion out its behind. Don't know whats up with that? None of the other eggs have piped. My temp and humidity have been steady throughout. Now the humidity want's to jack around. Since the chicks hatched out yesterday and they were all in the corner together, I took them out of the bator. My humidity was at 62 and is now up to 69. I hope the rest are going to be alright. I will be really mad if all I get out of 30 eggs is 3. It is day 22 for 25 of them, but I had put in 5 more the next day. Today is their hatch day, but one of the 5 is the one with the protrusion and had piped early yesterday and hatched late last nite. Of course I won't scrap anything for a couple more days, BUT!!!!!
I am banging my head with the rest of you?
he.gif

I have 3 chicks out, but one has a protrusion out its behind. Don't know whats up with that? None of the other eggs have piped. My temp and humidity have been steady throughout. Now the humidity want's to jack around. Since the chicks hatched out yesterday and they were all in the corner together, I took them out of the bator. My humidity was at 62 and is now up to 69. I hope the rest are going to be alright. I will be really mad if all I get out of 30 eggs is 3. It is day 22 for 25 of them, but I had put in 5 more the next day. Today is their hatch day, but one of the 5 is the one with the protrusion and had piped early yesterday and hatched late last nite. Of course I won't scrap anything for a couple more days, BUT!!!!!
I am banging my head with the rest of you?
he.gif
Did you candle? Were they all living recently? Hopefully they are just late hatchers! Maybe the temp was lower than you thought...i have one thermometer that might be reading high in error by a couple of degrees. I have ruled just about everything else out.

Back
Top Bottom