Setting Eggs on April 24th!!!! Who wants to hatch along w/me???

Congrats
clap.gif
to you BantamFarmer!!!!!!! Yes, you are going to have lots of fuzzy butts!!!!
love.gif

Today is Day 17 for me! We started with 14 eggs and are down to 9. Three weren't fertile, one had a blood ring at about day 5, and one stopped developing early last week
sad.png
Last night, the 9 remaining eggs in the incubator looked GREAT, so we should be right on schedule
smile.png
I set the eggs on April 23 in the evening, so I'm counting April 24th as Day 1. The chicks may surprise me and start hatching a day early, but we'll see
smile.png

Humidity is a little high today (about 58%) but the temp is holding nice and steady and all seems well. I can't wait until the eggs start wiggling and we can hear the chicks peeping from inside!
Good luck, everyone!

Hi everyone!!

frow.gif

I am excited about my broody hen too..of all of them I did not expect her to be my first broody, I estimate her hatch date around the 24the of May, I am hoping for the best!!
I sure am ready to stop turning these eggs, making me nervous!!
barnie.gif

mayberrygirl thank you for the web cast post...going to check it out...
pop.gif

Hope your hatch is great!!!!
hugs.gif

I am getting so nervous. Have tried to candle my eggs but they are welsummer and so hard to see into.
he.gif

I was able to see some veining in a couple, but don't know about the rest.
fl.gif

Don't have a good feeling, but will hope for the best!!!
fl.gif

LOCKDOWN IS TOMMOROW FOR THOSE OF YOU ON DAY 17 TODAY !!!!
ep.gif

locked down today. i couldn't make sense of any of the eggs during candling. i guess my light just isn't strong enough for the dark java eggs and the blues. but even the light eggs are just one big shadow. so i have no idea!

hopefully none will explode.

sitting on my hands is IMPOSSIBLE. humidity is at 70-ish, and i guess that's not too high? have been dry incubating, at 30-40%.

can't wait for wiggling and peeping! my kids are homeschooling and we've done chickens for science, history, math, and cooking lately! they will be so excited to see something in that bator besides eggs.

Hi You All............ Its getting close. Tomorrow is lockdown for us to. Im not to sure about most of the eggs but the obvious ones, I will get rid of. So hoping for the best to.
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
I think Joe is getting excited to. He will be the one to get to watch most of them. Not unles I get lucky and some hatch on Wednesday. I've been reading about shipped eggs so I dont have a real good feeling about the hatch, plus alot of the eggs were broken. So Im sure they were jerked around pretty good. Owell hope for the best.
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

Anyway happy hatching...... Im looking forward to hearing from everybody else
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom