Setting eggs the week of May 7th (Here's to wishing the best this time)!!!!!!!!!

ooo jandrusrn! You are a whole week ahead of me! Hope that you get your first pip soon! I hope that you don't stay up all night watching the incubator
wink.png

Thank you, Chickee, for the sympathy. I really hope Ruthie is a sweetie when she is older. Right now she is so high maintenance. I also hope this next set will have at least one cutie hatch! For the sake of the children. :). My son is really hoping for a rooster! :lol:

I'm so jealous of all of you who get to go into lockdown Monday!!!! I'm hatching Call ducks so I'm a couple days behind. I do have one little chicken egg, however, I'm stealing that one from broody mama and putting her in my incubator on Tuesday for lockdown! :)

Good luck to everyone!

ooo jandrusrn! You are a whole week ahead of me! Hope that you get your first pip soon! I hope that you don't stay up all night watching the incubator
wink.png
I'm dyin here...... we're looking all the time. no pip. I'm still hanging tough...
fl.gif

Waiting for the first pip may be the hardest :(
We have another incubator on day 13 and we're gonna go into a very very serious candle mode tomorrow night.... (serious face) as the incubator number one is pip-less as of now. ***sigh***

come on guys!!! Let's do this thing!!!

Back
Top Bottom