Setting eggs the week of May 7th (Here's to wishing the best this time)!!!!!!!!!

I know how it feels. My first two or three were horrible. My first batch I got nada! The second bath 4 out of 42, and luckily 8 from the last. I hoping for better odds this time ;). Lockdown tomorrow !

I was double checking dates..... LOCKDOWN! Woo Hoo!
YAY!! Good luck!! Sooo fun!

My other egg hatched..I got paranoid and worried about it because the baby had not moved at all in about four hours, even with a decent hole in the egg...I went ahead against my brain saying "do not help!" and helped the little thing zip. It is now hatched and peeping and trying to stand. The day-older sibling is encouraging it with loud peeps and investigative prodding. LOL! It is the same light color as the first one. It will be fun to see what color I end up with

Thanks
big_smile.png
My Polish will be mixed as well. My rooster is a bantam buff laced and my one buff laced pullet was molting, so I don't think any of these eggs will be pure buff laced. The eggs are probably from my WC chocolate cuckoo and blue with cuckoo markings girls. I am curious to see what colors I get.
I know these Polish were some crazy color combination that I just could not resist , the eggs were in the mail almost 6 days and with my incubator malfunction I am happy to have any of them hatch.
Good luck with your hatch!

jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
Yea, that's great! What breed/mix are your chicks?
YAY!! Good luck!! Sooo fun!

My other egg hatched..I got paranoid and worried about it because the baby had not moved at all in about four hours, even with a decent hole in the egg...I went ahead against my brain saying "do not help!" and helped the little thing zip. It is now hatched and peeping and trying to stand. The day-older sibling is encouraging it with loud peeps and investigative prodding. LOL! It is the same light color as the first one. It will be fun to see what color I end up with

My little chick is zipping across the egg now, though it seems like a VERY slow pace :p guess I have the first timer impatience bug in me! If it survives the night, then it'll be the only one to hatch for me since I don't see a single pip on any other egg, but that's progress for me since I am so new to this! Here is hoping for a progressive night to everyone's bators!
fl.gif

Oh! You guys are driving me crazy with your pips! I still have a while to go!!! I've got one chicken egg supposed to hatch on Thursday, and then my duckies next Tuesday!

PLEASE don't forget to post pictures everyone.

Back
Top Bottom