Setting eggs the week of May 7th (Here's to wishing the best this time)!!!!!!!!!

Yay it hatched!!! and another is peeping but no pip yet!!!! my first chick is out and a very hairy black silky!
jumpy.gif
NEED PIX!!!
pop.gif

Here are my two little screamers...err...peepers. LOL! Vocal little things, specially when they see Mommy :D

Daphne has a curled foot, but so did Diva, a day ago. Going to leave it be till they go to the brooder fulltime (I'd only put them in there for photoshoot today)...will see if it corrects on it's own...both of her feet were curled earlier today, now it is just one.

Also, disclaimer....that food looks WAYYYY bigger than it really is. Cripes. Looks like I've given them boulders to sample. I will moosh it down a bit more for them though LOL!

Last edited:
Here are my two little screamers...err...peepers. LOL! Vocal little things, specially when they see Mommy :D

Daphne has a curled foot, but so did Diva, a day ago. Going to leave it be till they go to the brooder fulltime (I'd only put them in there for photoshoot today)...will see if it corrects on it's own...both of her feet were curled earlier today, now it is just one.

Also, disclaimer....that food looks WAYYYY bigger than it really is. Cripes. Looks like I've given them boulders to sample. I will moosh it down a bit more for them though LOL!
Haaaa! I'm more concerned about their intake of caffeine!
lau.gif

Ok have another pip but it on the side of the egg will it be ok? All the air cells looked good so i am confused as to why it pipped there any ideas?
Sometimes they just do that. I've had several pip in the "wrong" place, and all hatched just fine on their own.

Very beautiful babies! I hope that curled foot fixes on its' own.

Haaaa! I'm more concerned about their intake of caffeine!
lau.gif
Hehehehehe :D I do not in any way recommend soda for baby chicks :D I wanted my non-chicken friends on Facebook to see just how tiny these guys are, so the can is there for comparison *laughs*.

They are hyper enough *without* getting into my caffeine supply

Back
Top Bottom