setting eggs tomorrow.... 3-21-12 who wants to join?

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
...like David Bowie used to say.....LETS DANCE!!!!!! PUT ON YOUR RED SHOES and Dance tHE bLUES tO tHE SONG pLAYED oN tHE rADIO!!!!!!!!!!.......LOL.............
celebrate.gif

wee.gif
wee.gif
WE
wee.gif
HAVE. A. PIP! Noooo wayyyyy! oh my gosh we are soooooooooo excited!
wee.gif

lau.gif
highfive.gif
yesss.gif

i was looking to buy this one, is it good?
Just found this thread, can I join? I set 7 eggs on the 21st. I have call duck eggs, my first time with them. They are assorted colors, so it will be a surprise when they hatch. I'm using my Brinsea Mini Advance, love that little machine.

LOL my pip has done nothing. hahahahha! darn it. it looks like the shell is broken but not the membrane... is that even possible!? gee whiz this is taking forever.

You know what they say, a watched egg never hatches! Congrats on the pip, babies can't be too far away! It'll feel like forever, but it'll be over before you know it.

anyone knows how much a DIVORCE costs?????.......i think i'm gonna get in trouble and probably even get served a divorce documnet when my wife finds out i just set another 60 eggs today..........i told my neighbor what had happened with the eggs a coupleof hours ago when i saw him at the store (56 eggs out of the 150 he gave me were either red ring or unfertiled), he just smiled and said "come on over i have a couple of cartons i picked up today".......so i went and picked up 60 eggs to replace the 56 eggs i tossed away........so people, we are back in bussiness!!!!!..........
bow.gif
.......HAIL BE MY NEIGHBOR!!!! DUE MAY 2

Last edited:
i was looking to buy this one, is it good?
Quote:
I have this incubator. I ADORE it. It's like the crockpot of incubators. You hear all these people obsessing and worrying over temperature and humidity? Not with this. You tell it to be 99.5, turn for the first 18 days. Then, you add water to one side of the well every 3-4 days. When it stops turning, you take the wheel looking thing out, fill both wells with water and then wait for birds to come out. It is amazing.

OMG KuntryGirl, NOTHING?!

RGV, maybe she won't mind because you're just REPLACING duds....

I know not to fret yet, but I don't know how long that chick had been pipped, which is maddening. I know it hadn't pipped at 3:25 yesterday, but WAS pipped at 8am this morning. This is a picture I took of it at 3:20 today. I'm hoping it's out by morning. If it's not, I'll peel it out anyway- I promised to reset the incubator tomorrow with eggs for my daughter's first grade. I have 80 or so kids really excited to start incubating.

Back
Top Bottom