setting my maran eggs on april.12 i need some hatching buddies!

How's everyone doing?! So quiet! These eggs, the ones I bought and my own, don't seem to be as active as my last hatch a few weeks ago. I hope that it's not a bad sign! Hopefully they were just sleeping when I candled them
idunno.gif

Im down to 2 maran eggs and lockdown is sat. soooo:fl

my internet is soooo f@@king up thats y i hav'nt been on:he

Just went into lockdown and candled for the last time and I saw at least one chick that's broken through to the air sack! I'm excited!

How is everyone else doing?

caf.gif
:pop
the guy i got my maran eggs from is sending me more i guess but i did candle the 2 and i can see 1 moving so
fl.gif
and the other 1 is way toooo dark for me to see anything,im still waiting for my quail they are on day 16 and still got no pips:( but i candled a couple and they are still moving in shell but then its just:caf good luck on your lockdown

Lockdown started last night, I was too tired to candle (long day at the rabbit show!) so we'll just have to wait and see. BUT, I did wake up to chirping this morning, so something's happening in there!

I woke up to three new babies in the bator today! Two of my own and one BCM!!! also six more pipping away! I love incubating . There was no blood or gooey stuff and their shells were fairly clean. This has been the perfect hatch so far, knock on wood. Lol I can't wait for them to dry up and be all fluffy and cute

1 of the 2 just hatched so i hoping since today is 21 for them then the other 1 will hatch sometime soon! as for my quail eggs dang they are on day 18 and only 2 pips so far!

Back
Top Bottom