setting today 9/15/11 - anyone else?

I set EE, OE, Seramas,Silkies and BMs today at 12:30
fl.gif

Rita

I know, tell me about it...
fl.gif
Luckily, a friend wants to get a few chickens for her yard, so we went in together and ordered a few from mypetchicken.com. LOL There WILL be chicks here, one way or another.
smile.png
wee.gif
love.gif

Hi guys i put my first batch in today @ about 3.. They are rir/slw mix dont know how that will turn out but i hope they are pretty. lol good luck everyone on your hatch i know im goin to need it..
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif

thanks, Just double stacked another 30 Guinea eggs in there. Trying to figure out where im going to put the 50 eggs ill be getting monday. Mis order i think so but im going to try to hatch them all.

Quote:
Hey Nancy...thanks for the eggs today and my adorable 4 silkies...LOVE THEM!!! I will be setting ALL 23 eggs tomorrow morning...they are resting now..it was awesome meeting you...your silkies are so amazing looking...can't wait to see all the colors I get...

fingers crossed for a great hatch...hey anyone looking for great hatching eggs...please check out 'BARGAIN' (Nancy) above in the auction section....AWESOME!!!!

Setting 3 EE, 3 Mixes and 1 BM mix in a Brinsea mini advanced. After losing so many chickens to freak incidents, I need to increase my replacements. Oddly enough, my DH encouraged me to do this as well.

smile.png
Grow little babies and make me a happy Granny Nanny!!!
smile.png

And DWEGG don't be a stranger to the farm, remember I have more babies hatching!!! this week and next week.....Oh the possibilities!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom