Sever sour crop, I think she's dying!

Fluffychicky

Chirping
6 Years
Mar 26, 2013
Sophia, NC
I've done everything that I know to do. I've been treating her with monistat, I went to the vet and got medication for it, I put garlic in her water. I have been force feeding her for a little over a week now, she has lost so much weight and muscle, she doesn't move, only opens her eyes when I force a syringe down her throat and doesn't make noise. The vet said she may or may not make it, and I don't want to see her go like this. I thought she was getting better she would move around some in the mornings but today she hasn't, she seems so weak. I have been giving her blended flock raiser with greek yogurt and a veggie puree. I have added electrolytes to her water, but I don't feel like she's going to last much longer. I have also vomited her a few times in the week lately though nothing has come up only air. Every time her crop shrinks and gets less squishy I think she's recovering then it blows back up and she acts deathly ill. Please I'm desperate to try and save her, I understand that sometimes they don't make it but is there anything I'm missing? Is there a chance she might recover from something this bad?
Please respond quickly.
-Thank you

I haven't had this in my chickens, so I'm only repeating what I read. Have you given apple cider vinegar to her either straight or in the water (1 tablespoonful per gallon of water?) Maybe you should just offer yogurt or yogurt with applesauce for a day or two to rest her stomach. I am really pulling for your chicken. Hopefully more will respond to your post.

Hi. I am currently treating what I think is sour crop with acidified copper sulfate. If you need a quick fix and cant find that I think Apple Cider Vinegar and pro biotics will work to.
I think electrolytes wouldn't hurt either.

No sugar no grain only feed scrambled eggs.

Thought I would include my post from a thread I just started.

"Hello.
I’m new to posting but have been reading for days and gleaning much insight.

My six year old bird has taken ill. She is not a layer since late last year and lives in a well ventilated 20x10 coop that is open to light and air year round with 2 other birds that are both doing fine.

Butch however appears to have a sour crop. The smell is not to bad and she is able to stand but has lost allot of weight.

She is not eating for 2-3 days now. I have tube fed about 6 ML of blended scrambled egg. I also tube fed about 9 ML of probiotics and electrolytes with ACV.

I checked for Gape worm using the q tip method I found on here no sign of a red worm after swabbing her esophagus.

After a day at the farm store of stocking up on some equine dewormer called something like flobuvent and a broad spectrum antibiotic I spoke to a chicken rep in Modesto that told me my bird did not likely have a condition caused by worms and that the best treatment was Acidified Copper Sulfate which I got and began administering last night at about 6 Mls every 2-3 hours.

Some color is returned to her comb
Diarrhea has changed from mostly white with Greenish black traces to mostly Greenish black with white traced. ther are no lumps or balls in the crop and it dose go down and then I reflate it with the ACS until i can here her gurgle then I back off and massage crop.

The directions I found her suggest NO FOOD for the first 24 Hours. I cant bare that so she has some poached egg in case she gets interested but so far not more than a peck or two at that."

Not sure I have your answer but my journey might help you out.

I think if there eating the egg and yogurt( unsweetened ) you can sustain her on than=-t until she is stable.

Sugar feeds yeast and most fungal crop infections are candida n nature which means yeast.
Grain also feeds yeast.
Antibiotics kill good bacteria as well as bad so they kill of the probiotics that control the yeast.

Sounds like the crop is not impacted so probs stop vomiting her if the stuff is moving through. Just feed eggs not the feed mash until the crop clears up. you can use probiotics electrolites and 1 tablespoon of ACV per 2OZ of that mix. Tube feed the liquid to at about 1.5 ounces a day. Feed w a tube if needed once the liquid goes down in the crop between the forcing of liquid.

I also think you should stop the vomiting. It's universally regarded as risky. Using a syringe (or syringe plus catheter) to suck out the contents of the crop is safer.

What medication did the vet give her?

It would be unusual but not impossible for the yeast to be resistant to the miconazole.

A more likely possibility is that the 'sour crop' is due to a bacterial infection. It may have been a yeast or combined bacterial-yeast infection originally and is now a bacterial infection.

From what I've read, Baytril is what's recommended. Can you go back to the vet? Re-check visits are often discounted substantially. If not, you can get ciprofloxacin online or try a different antibiotic.

Thank you all for the replies unfortunately she died this morning shortly after I got up, I now need to find another silkie to placate my remaining one. She would cuddle with the other silkie all the time and since I separated them she has acted depressed. Thankfully she is healthy just sad.

NOTE: IF YOU SEE ANY OF MY OTHER POSTS ON FUNGAL THEY MAY BE SIMILAR BUT THERE ARE A FEW THINGS I WOULD REMOVE FROM THEM NOW OR CHANGE. UNFORTUNATELY THEY ONLY GIVE YOU SO MUCH TIME TO EDIT SO GO WITH THIS ONE! If you think your Hen has Fungal it IS NOT a Good idea to Regurgitate! Stress is a trigger for Fungal & this causes a LOT of Stress. I have been Fighting a SEVERE Strain of Fungal for 1 YR.!
MY Hens won't drink ACV Mix (Braggs). It seems to make it worse. I see people swear by that & if it works & your hens drink it great. IF THEY DON'T DO NOT Force it down them! I have learned Observe! Observe! & Observe. I have come to the conclusion after trying this & all types of Vegi's is that it has to have Sugar in it! Apples espec. Fermented takes Sugar & you can't take Sugar out of the Apple. To Me the Label is deceiving BUT IF YOU ARE going to try it use Braggs Unfiltered with the Mother. I WENT FROM A-Z RESEARCHING/TRYING VEGIS "LITERALLY". WHAT I FOUND WAS THEY ALL CONTAIN SUGAR OR LIKE SPINACH(WHICH WAS RECOMMENDED ON A BIRD SITE) HAS A LOT OF SODIUM. SODIUM RETAINS WATER & THE YEAST LOVES THAT!
I EVEN TRIED DANDELION GREENS BECAUSE THEY HAVE A HIGH VITAMIN A CONTENT. THEY ALSO ARE HIGH IN CARBS/HAVE SUGAR. ONCE YOU BEAT THE FUNGUS THEN THEY ARE GREAT & BOTH YOU AND THE CHICKENS CAN BENEFIT(READ THE NUTRITIONAL CONTENT/HEALTH BENEFITS IT WILL BLOW YOU AWAY!).
I'm just now at the point where the BLUE in the Comb is 95% gone. I had tried forcing some ACV Mix & their Comb turned Blue in 20Min.! I figured this out & its a sign of stress especially intestinal which Yeast does & me forcing crap on them they knew for them wasn't good. IF YOU ARE SEEING BLUE IT MEANS THEY ARE STRESSED! I notice when I see more Slimey White in the Fecal their Combs turn Blue. Usually its on the tips or just the Back part of the Comb.

IF YOUR HEN IS ON ITS LAST LEG & NOT EATING AT ALL & YOU WANT TO PROCEED I SUGGEST "JARROWS ORGANIC COCONUT OIL"(COLD IN CHUNKS). i TRIED THE CHEAPER STUFF & THEY DIDN'T DIG IT LIKE THIS STUFF. IT "ALWAYS" CLEARED UP THE INTESTINAL FUNGUS BUT IT ONLY SOOTHED & PARTIALLY SMOTHERED THE CROP FUNGUS. IT WILL ALSO HELP THE FLAKEY DANDRUFF WHICH FUNGAL SEEMS TO CAUSE. MINE KEPT EATING IT LIKE IT WAS A DRUG. ITS HIGH IN FAT,MCTS,& CAPRYLLIC ACID ALONG WITH SOME LIVE SUPERWORMS OR MEALWORMS(Be Sure to rinse & pat dry because they usually come in wheat Bran unless you buy from the Rainbow Worm guy off ebay). I just couldn't afford the Superworms anymore when I was treating 4 Hens. I would still try at least breaking up a couple of tbl. spoons of ORGANIC Feed & if they choose to eat it then let them. If you catch the CROP FUNGUS quick enough its a VERY GOOD idea to separate these from the others,bring them in,& feed SEPARATELY!! I Don't care what you read
on this IF YOU CAN FIND ANYTHING because it IS Contagious & here is why. The Slime produced by it comes up through the Throat & you may see a wet mouth,head twirling,head snapping especially with a high pitched voice/sounds. You may see it come out the Nostrils also! This is why some make the mistake & think its CRD (Poultry Pedia-Fungal section you will see this). I read ALL the Subtopics which are listed about half way down on the page & I COULD NOT Find ANYTHING that spoke about these Fungal Lumps. AGAIN MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THE BOTTOM R. & Upper R. Corner of Crop.

THERE ARE 2 REASONS WHY THEY WON'T EAT THEIR GRAIN. THE FIRST IS BECAUSE IT FEEDS THE FUNGUS. SECOND, IF THEY HAVE SLIME IN THEIR THROAT(WHICH INDICATES CROP FUNGAL) THEN IT GETS STUCK ON ITS WAY DOWN. STAY AWAY FROM SEED/CORN. THEY MAY EAT IT AT FIRST BUT THEY LEARN QUICK THAT IT FEEDS FUNGUS. YOU MAY HAVE A FEW THAT WILL TRY & PACK THEIR CROPS SO TIGHT WITH FOOD & NOT DRINK WATER! WHAT THEY ARE ATTEMPTING TO DO IS SMOTHER THE FUNGUS. IF THE LUMP IS SMALL "THEY MAY" BE SUCCESSFUL. WHAT I SEEN WAS IT NOT ONLY CAUSES STRESS IN POOPING BUT ONCE THEIR DIGESTIVE JUICES START TO BREAK THE FOOD DOWN IT ALLOWS THE FUNGUS TO FEED.

MAKE SURE you Check their Crop! ANOTHER SIGN is you will see the fecal clear but then the next day there is a lot of white again. Its the Fungus passing out of the crop into the intestines. I had my 13YO Finally pass because she had ate a piece of Grit or sm. rock & the Fungus Encapsulated around it HOWEVER this was a MOBILE LUMP. When I say Mobile this means when the Crop is empty you can actually move it FREE FROM THE CROP WALL. The other lumps will be more fixed. DO NOT PINCH OR SQUEEZE THEM!!! It causes inflammation which =stress & blood feeding the spot.
The 2 I have left their lumps are NOT Mobile.

IF you only have it Intestinal then this is a much easier situation. If Copper Sulfate or ACV isn't working then I would FIRST start with up to 1 Clove of CRUSHED (I use a fine grater) & Mix it in their Organic Feed. If you can afford it Mealworms Dried(60/40) may help) which I recommend dry if you are dealing with CROP FUNGUS. LIVE SUPERWORMS are great for Crop Fungus because they lack the water content & superworms eat less Wheat Bran(which = less carbs ). I BOUGHT MINE FROM THE "RAINBOW WORM" GUY OFF EBAY! THEY ARE HEALTHY,OVERNIGHTS FOR FREE,& CHEAPEST PRICE They DO need SOME GRAIN & I Found the PURINA ORGANIC worked the best & mine preferred I broke the pellets down in smaller pieces. FOR A FEW TABLESPOONS ITS EASY. AGAIN I went through EVERY Option of Feed so I'm trying to save you the heartache. Purina has another BRAND WITH EVERYTHING IN IT AND IT FLARED THEM UP!!!
If the Copper/Garlic(which is a NATURAL Antibiotic but more importantly contains Sulpher) DOESN'T Kick it then you may want to try "Solgar Capryllic Acid Tabs).
I Did Crushed Garlic & then started with about 15% of a tab,took a Knife & BROKE IT INTO SMALL LITTLE CRUMBLES. I DID SPRINKLE A LITTLE POWDER OVER THE FOOD BUT IT BURNS SO THEY "MAY" RESIST EATING. AGAIN OBSERVE!!!. When I mixed the powder in with the wet garlic it was less stressful. You want to start with a .lower amt. & then observe closely. ME PERSONALLY I PUT A LITTLE ON MY TONGUE SO I KNOW THE PRODUCT. DON'T WORRY ITS A NATURAL PRODUCT FOR HUMANS. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ESPEC. FOR CROP FUNGUS BECAUSE IT COATS THE INTESTINES ON ITS WAY OUT. Its a wonder of nature because its one of the few things that ONLY KILLS BAD BACTERIA/FUNGUS. ONCE YOU DO THIS FOR A FEW DAYS KEEP TRACK OF THE SIZE OF THE MASS. ONCE IT STARTS GETTING SMALLER LAY OFF THE GARLIC BUT STILL USE THE ACID. THEN START FOLLOWING WITH THE ORGANIC LACTOSE FREE KEFIR. WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS CREATING A WASHING AFFECT. IF YOU HAVE BEEN USING COPPER SULFATE THIS IS THE TIME TO DISCONTINUE. I'M JUST SHARING BUT MINE PREFERRED THE OLIVES THAT FELL OUT OF MY OLIVE TREE. IF YOU CAN GET THEM FROM A NEIGHBOR DO IT. I FIGURED THAT ONE OUT ALSO. MY AVAIN VET SAID"TRY TO KEEP THEM AWAY FROM THE OLIVES" This was bogus info. & here is why! AGAIN, your chicken knows what it needs. The RAW OLIVES Contain COPPER/IRON!!! IF YOU ARE DEALING WITH "CROP FUNGUS" The RAW OLIVES will provide moisture/water without feeding the fungus, they will stay in the crop longer, AND will coat the Intestines which are getting bombarded as the yeast-fungus is passing outward! AGAIN ONCE YOU THINK YOU ARE GETTING ON TOP OF IT REMOVE THE COPPER WATER & START INTRODUCING THE KEFIR.
WHAT I'M SEEING RIGHT NOW IS MY HEN IS EATING A FEW OLIVES & THEN ABOUT 2HRS LATER IS LETTING ME KNOW SHE WANTS HER SM. AMT. OF PELLET WITH HER CRUMBLES OF CAPRYLLIC ACID/HER TSP. OF KEFIR! SOUNDS RIDICULOUS I KNOW BUT BECAUSE I HAVE OBSERVED SO MUCH I HAVE LEARNED!

IF YOU REALLY BREAK FUNGUS DOWN IT NEEDS A FEW THINGS TO SURVIVE:WARMTH,MOISTURE, USUALLY HIDES IN CORNERS OR DARN AREAS,& CARBS/SUGARS!!! ALSO IF YOU HAVE FOG OR A LOT OF MOISTURE IN YOUR AREA THIS IS BAD FOR CROP FUNGUS ALONG WITH EXCESSIVELY COLD TEMPS. REASON:WATER IN THE AIR & SECOND YOUR HEN HAS PROBABLY LOST A LOT OF WEIGHT(DO NOT GET YEAST WEIGHT MIXED WITH ACTUAL MEAT WEIGHT). THE YEAST STARVES THE CHICKEN EATING ITS FOOD & BODY WEIGHT SO YOUR CHICKEN WILL EXPEND MORE ENERGY TRYING TO KEEP WARM & LOOSE MORE WEIGHT!!!!
WATER FOR INTESTINAL FUNGUS IS GOOD BUT IT TOOK A LONG TIME FOR MINE TO LEARN THAT IT ISN'T GOOD FOR THE CROP FUNGUS ESPEC. WHEN THERE IS PELLET IN THERE. I JUST MADE SURE I ONLY SUPPLIED 1/4 CUP MAYBE A LITTLE MORE. THEY GET THE OTHER WATER FROM THE GRASS EATING & RAW OLIVES/CRUSHED GARLIC. OBVIOUSLY YOU WILL NEED TO GAGE & LEARN BASED ON WHAT YOU ARE SUPPLYING THEM.
JUST REMEMBER OBSERVE, OBSERVE, & OBSERVE!!! IT WILL HELP YOU TO KNOW WHEN ITS TIME TO REMOVE CERTAIN THINGS.

HERE IS A TEST I DID & WORKED GREAT TO TELL ME WHAT I NEEDED TO DO.
I TOOK THE BOWL & MADE A 1/2 IN. HIGH WALL OF FOIL & SPLIT THE BOWL IN 1/2(TAPE THE EDGES TO THE INNER SIDES). THEN TAKE SHREDDED GARLIC TOSSED FOOD & PUT ON 1 SIDE(JUST A COUPLE OF TBL SPOONS-SAMPLE WITH A FEW CRUMBLES OF ACID). ON THE OTHER SIDE PUT PLAIN PELLET WITH CAPRYLLIC ACID CRUMBLES/A TSP OF KEFIR. IF YOUR HEN KEEPS GOING FOR THE KEFIR SIDE THEN ITS TRYING TO TELL YOU THAT SHE HAS GOT ENOUGH OF THE BAD BACTERIA/YEAST OUT & READY TO START BUILDING GOOD BACTERIA. I WILL STATE THAT AT THIS TIME I REMOVED THE COPPER TREATED WATER/GARLIC FROM THEIR DIET HOWEVER I NOTICED MY HEN WAS STILL GOING OVER EATING A FEW OLIVES. MUCH LESS THAN PRIOR BUT THIS AGAIN TELLS ME THAT SHE STILL WANTS SOME COPPER BECAUSE SHE IS STILL WASHING OUT. SHE ALWAYS DOES THIS ABOUT 1-2 HRS AFTER THE KEFIR/ACID MIX FOOD SO I PRESUME ITS BECAUSE THE FUNGUS HAS REACHED HER INTESTINES. SO IN A LITTLE WHILE I WILL OFFER "1TBL" OF PELLET WITH KEFIR & A LITTLE ACID. I KNOW MOST DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS BUT I'M JUST GIVING YOU THE KNOWLEDGE & WHAT I'M DOING WHICH IS WORKING VERY WELL. YOU WILL HAVE TO FIGURE OUT YOUR OWN SCHEDULE OF DOING THINGS & WHAT IS WORKING.

IF YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE BLACK BEETLES ON YOUR PROPERTY MAKE SURE TO OFFER THEM. THEY NORMALLY DON'T GO FOR THEM TOO MUCH BUT I NOTICED DURING THIS TIME THEY GO CRAZY FOR THEM & FIGURED OUT WHY. THE BEETLE HAS VITAMIN A/LESS MOISTURE! MEALWORMS ARE ACTUALLY BEETLES BUT WHEN YOU BUY LIVE MEALWORMS FROM A VENDOR THEY ARE USUALLY KEPT IN A TUB OF WHEAT BRAN. DON'T GET ME WRONG THEY ARE A GREAT PROTEIN SOURCE BUT I CAN ONLY SHAR WHAT I OBSERVED/LEARNED WHICH WAS MINE WENT FOR THE LIVE SUPERWORM OVER THE LIVE MEALWORM EVERY TIME & IT SEEMED TO HELP MORE. I DID RESORT ADDING DRIED TO THE PELLET MIX FOR AWHILE & THAT HELPED QUITE A BIT!!

USING YOGURT: SOME PEOPLE SWEAR BY IT BUT I WILL TELL YOU THAT MY AVAIN VET SAID"ONLY IF YOU CAN FIND IT SUGAR FREE & LACTOSE FREE". SHE STATED THEY ARE LACTOSE INTOLERANT & IT UPSETS THEIR STOMACHS. I COULDN'T FIND IT & I CHECKED SPROUTS. YOU CAN TRY A WHOLE FOODS.
AFTER TRYING GREEK YOGURT SEVERAL TIMES & THEM RESISTING. I ALSO TRIED PUTTING IT ON THEIR FOOD & IT FLARRED THEM UP I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE SPECIFIC KEFIR I MENTIONED ABOVE. I FOUND THIS "LIFEWAY ORGANIC LACTOSE FREE" AT BELAIR MARKET. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE THEN WHOLE FOODS OR PLACES LIKE THIS. REMEMBER LACTOSE=SUGAR!!!

If you choose you can contact me with YOUR SPECIFICS. This is coming from someone who HAS TRIED Monostat,Fluconazole & even Itraconazole. My Avian Vet actually gave up on me even though she DID do Cultures & Both Intestinal/Crop Fungus was present. She had Initially thought it was CRD. My Avian Vet Argued with me on my 13YO when I told her that one nodule WAS Mobile & not the Crop wall. She had Never Been Sick & was still Healthy at 13 but this mistake costed her life! In addition when its in the Crop & the Slime comes up into the mouth IT DOES make it a Contagious situation. This is why its taken longer to cure these 2 due to duration. I don't give up easily & that 13YO was VERY CLOSE To Me so I never gave up.
Just wished I would have went with What I KNEW & did the Crop Surgery to remove the fungus covered rock.
FYI: How I found out was I was advised to use Papaya to Break it Down. My Fear was the Sugar. By the Time I gave it to her(which I had to force) her digestive system was shutting down so the Papaya sat in her Crop for 24-48hrs. Aprox. 4-5 Hours before she died the Fungus Casing Finally was eaten away by the Papaya Enzymes & I could feel it was a Rock!
I DO NOT SUGGEST PAPAYA UNLESS YOU ARE DEALING WITH A "PARTIAL"IMPACTED CROP! THE 2 I HAVE LEFT ATE A LITTLE & NEVER TOUCHED IT AGAIN!

FYI:THE COCONUT OIL IS ALSO GREAT FOR PARTIALLY IMPACTED CROPS OVER MINERAL OIL BECAUSE IT KILLS FUNGUS/BAD BACTERIA.THE SAME BIRD SITE THAT RECOMMENDED THE DARN PAPAYA ALSO SUGGESTED NYSTATIN. I WON'T SAY NOT TRY IT HOWEVER THIS WAS ONE OF THE FEW THINGS MY AVIAN VET DID GET RIGHT WHICH IS A LOT OF FUNGAL STRAINS HAVE BUILT UP A TOLERANCE TO NYSTATIN. FUNGUS CAN'T BUILD A TOLERANCE TO GARLIC! THE REASON WHY I HAVE PROVIDED SO MUCH INFO. IS BECAUSE I SPENT OVER $200 AT THE AVIAN VET WHICH BRAGGED ABOUT HER 30+YRS. OF EXPERIENCE! SHE WENT FROM FUNGAL TO CRD & THEN AFTER DOING CULTURES SAID FUNGAL. SHE ALSO STATED 1 HEN HAD CANCER BECAUSE OF A LUMP IN HER INTESTINES. I ASKED"ARE YOU SURE ITS NOT PERITONITIS?" SHE IS TRYING TO LAY & PICKS FOOD UP & DROPS IT! SHE SWORE TO ME THAT SHE HAD SEEN THIS BEFORE & IT WAS CANCER. I NOTICED OVER A MO. THIS LUMP HAD DISAPPEARED. EATING HABITS WERE STILL THE SAME & SHE HAD LOST A LOT OF WEIGHT. THE DAM NECROPSY SHOWED "MODERATE PERITONITIS" SHE INITIALLY HAD THIS FUNGAL STRAIN & WHAT I BELIEVE IS THAT THE PERITONITIS WAS A SECONDARY CONDITION THAT CAME ON FROM THIS SEVERE FUNGAL STRAIN. HER BODY USED THE EGG AS FUEL. THE REASON FOR MENTIONING THIS IS THAT REPEATED EXPOSURE TO FUNGUS/LONG TERM CAN =SECONDARY ISSUES. IF YOU HAVE ALWAYS PRACTICED CLEAN HUSBANDRY & CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY THIS IS HAPPENING ESPEC. IF THEY GET IT BACK MAKE DARN SURE YOU CHECK YOUR YARD!!! IN MY SITUATION I HAD BUILT A BRAND NEW COOP BUT ANOTHER PARTY BUILT THE ROOF & DIDN'T DO IT CORRECTLY! IT STARTED TO DRIP. I PATCHED THE DRIPPING BUT THE MOISTURE WAS ALREADY EMBEDDED UNDER THE TILES WHICH WASN'T VISIBLE. I KEPT WONDERING WHY AFTER I SPRAYED THE COOP WITH OXINE MIX THEY WOULD SEEM BETTER & THEN IT CAME BACK. I KEPT THINKING "MAYBE" THERE IS SOMETHING I'M NOT SEEING. I GOT SO UPSET AFTER LOOSING 3/4 OF MY FLOCK I CLIMBED UP & TOOK A SAW & CUT THE WHOLE CTR. OUT OF THE ROOF. WHEN I GOT IT DOWN I RIPPED THE SHINGLES BACK & THERE IT WAS A WHOLE CARPET OF WHITE MOLD!!! THIS WAS OVER A 1-2YR PERIOD & IT WAS DIFFICULT TO DETERMINE BECAUSE IN THE SUMMER IT DRIED OUT. THE WORST WAS WINTER & MORE SO SPRING. THE SPORES WOULD START GETTING CARRIED IN THE WIND & THE WARMTH MADE IT GROW.

THE ONLY OTHER USEFUL INFO. I GOT FROM MY AVIAN VET IS IF YOUR HEN IS REGURGITATING AFTER EATING USE A 1/4 TAB OF CVS"200MG" GENERIC IBUPROFEN TAB FOR A 5-7LB HEN. THIS WILL REDUCE STRESS & KEEP THE FOOD/SLIME OUT OF THEIR LUNGS. I STATE THIS SPECIFIC BRAND BECAUSE YOU NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM EXCESSIVE BUFFERS. I TRIED ANOTHER BRAND & IT BACKFIRED! MANY PILLS EVEN THE CAPRYLLIC ACID TABS HAVE A COATING WHICH IS PLANT GLUCOSE BASE(GLUCOSE=SUGAR) THERE FOR FEEDS FUNGUS. IF YOU INSIST GOING WITH ANOTHER BRAND THEN YOU BETTER LOOK UP ALL THE 13 LETTER WORDS BECAUSE I HAD EVEN BOUGHT A WOMENS PROBIOTIC WHICH BACKFIRED! THE CO. TOLD ME THERE WAS NO SUGAR IN IT. I LOOKED UP 1 OF THE ING. AFTER NOTICING A PATTERN OF INFLAMMATION & ALL BE DAM IT WAS A PRESERVATIVE THAT WAS BASED FROM PLANT SUGAR!!
I PERSONALLY JUST USE A SHARP KNIFE & SCRAPE OFF THE EXTERIOR. YOU WILL SEE ON THE CAPRYLLIC ACID THAT IT WILL PEEL OFF LIKE PAPER ONCE YOU SCRAPE THE SURFACE WITH A SHARP KNIFE. ONE LAST NOTE FOR THE REAL CHICKEN LOVER. READ UP ON ACETYL BULK GLUTATHIONE OR REDUCED. I COULDN'T AFFORD THE BULK SO I BOUGHT THE"SOURCE NATURALS REDUCED SUBLINGUAL GLUTATHIONE" OFF AMAZON(FREE OF SUGAR & BUFFERS). YOU ONLY NEED TO GIVE A FEW SM. CRUMBLES IN "1" MEAL. YOU CAN TAKE IT YOURSELF ALSO! LOL. IN SHORT ITS A DETOX/STRESS REDUCER! ALL THE YEAST BOMBARDS THEIR LIVER. GOOGLE "CAN YOU GIVE GLUTATHIONE TO CHICKENS" THEN LOOK UP "WHAT DOES GLUTATHIONE DO FOR HUMANS" ONLY USE THE SUBLINGUAL OR BULK POWDER. IF YOU READ UP YOU WILL SEE WHY!
TAKE CARE!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom