Severly underweight - please help! Cocci / diarrhea

I’m sorry not to be of more help. Now I’m not even totally confident in the oil method. I will tell you this, I have a girl with a crop that isn’t emptying and I just ordered some acidified copper sulfate to treat her. I think you should look into that.

Ok, thank you for sharing! I'm just worried I don't have much time, but will look into it.

Usually AFTER giving a Corid treatment (I think the treatment calls for 5 to 7 days with no other water source) you have to give a Nutra-drench treatment because the Corid depletes their vitamin B. I would find anything that will coax her to eat to get some calories in her. I wish you the best of luck with her and hope she starts improving.

Sorry, I didn’t answer all your questions. By distended, I just meant enlarged. Was it empty this morning?
And as far as the lice coming back, I just meant because she probably has eggs on her.
Best of luck, and please keep us posted.

It was not empty this morning unfortunately - though it wasn't stiff like it was yesterday morning, it was soft. She doesn't have bad breath at this point. I gave her 1.5 TBS of coconut orally by syringe today and lots of crop massage. Started her on a liquid diet. Praying to see some improvements tomorrow - thank you <3

Usually AFTER giving a Corid treatment (I think the treatment calls for 5 to 7 days with no other water source) you have to give a Nutra-drench treatment because the Corid depletes their vitamin B. I would find anything that will coax her to eat to get some calories in her. I wish you the best of luck with her and hope she starts improving.

Thank you so much <3

Back
Top Bottom