I have begun treatment for a possible mite infestation. Last week, I cleaned out the coop and dusted everything and my girls with Sevin 5% dust. I was a bit concerned with the toxicity, as it is clearly toxic to honey bees. I will be doing follow-up in the next couple of days, so I have been trying to find something that is a bit easier on the environment. I found a feed store that carries poultry dust and something called Poultry Protector. The poultry dust has permethrin in it, and it doesn't say anything about being toxic to bees. I can't seem to remember what Poultry Protector has in it, but I think the bottle said it was not as toxic? I am preprared to follow through with the Sevin dust if this is the best way to treat for mites. But, would the Poultyr Dust and Pultry Protector be just as effective?