Sex?

Peafowl live for many, many years, so you will have years to learn all about them.
Oh yes I’ve been around them for Decades as my mother and I live almost next-door to each other. They go between my land moms land and sisters .. but now they are my kids so my job to do it all 😍 mom never wormed them I didn’t Even though you should do that until I took charge of this little one and I started looking up what to do if I had her since the day she hatched we didn’t even know mothers reject some children as I’m sure it’s happened before but they were eaten by predators before we could find out. We got lucky with this little one I’m very excited about raising her

Thank you!!! This should be fun😂🤣 she won’t be a prob the other ones will be work. I pretty much have earn their trust I’ve had them for about four years doesn’t mean I can pick them up and hold them 😂 I posted a few more pictures of her but they were when she was about 6 to 7 weeks old
The dose I give mine is 0.08 ml per pound once, then repeat in 10 days.

I'm jealous, I miss have an imprinted one.
Yes this is very exciting for me. I do wish she was a boy as it would be pretty nice to have a male with a full tail sitting on my shoulder. But i’m just honestly happy she’s healthy happy and alive. Maybe in a few years when she lays she’ll allow me around her children

The problem with imprinted boys is that they usually turn aggressive when the reach breeding age.
I have heard that, still would be nice lol she is protective of me😂 cutest lil squirt! At what age do you think the other peacocks will be more excepting of her ask her right now they’ve tried to attack her. If I’m asking too many questions tonight let me know I understand I’m a night owl

Back
Top Bottom