Sex?

I have heard that, still would be nice lol she is protective of me😂 cutest lil squirt! At what age do you think the other peacocks will be more excepting of her ask her right now they’ve tried to attack her. If I’m asking too many questions tonight let me know I understand I’m a night owl
Ugh accepting ( damn voice text) grr

I'm jealous, I miss have an imprinted one.
Not even one?
IMG_1697 (2).JPG

Ohhhhhhhhh ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Beautiful. Now that I’m raising them and her I would like to get a few different ones I do have an all white one right now she Will be old enough next summer so she will start breeding. ❤️ Hoping she will give me a few more whites but I really would like to get some of the other colors that are out there

That is Tweet, and she is very special. Tweet thinks she has to be on my shoulder and telling me stories, loudly, in my ear. Then she has to snuggle in my beard making her a nest to snooze in. Tweet is a high percentage Spaulding Pied hen.View attachment 2348107
Sounds to me she is a bit imprinted on you😂😍❤️ My girl does the same thing (without the beard of course😂) longggg nonstop stories and snuggles. Yes I want a pied sometime in the near future ❤️❤️❤️

Back
Top Bottom