Sexing guesses and dominance vs play

Loud enough to scare me to death if I'm not expecting it!
They can be ear piercing.
But honestly, my Cayuga ducks quack more often than the calls. Mine are pretty quiet the majority of the time. They quack when they see me or need food. They quack if something is going on..like they see a turtle or something. But they don't normally just quack to be quacking. I think a couple of my Cayugas just like to hear themselves. 🤣

But honestly, my Cayuga ducks quack more often than the calls. Mine are pretty quiet the majority of the time. They quack when they see me or need food. They quack if something is going on..like they see a turtle or something. But they don't normally just quack to be quacking. I think a couple of my Cayugas just like to hear themselves. 🤣
😂 I had to hide to get them to quack!

I
I think these do, too. Cayugas are so pretty! Do you have pics?

Do I have pictures. Lol. Here's a few 🤣
20210720_195424.jpg
20210619_133744_HDR.jpg
20210619_133726.jpg

Back
Top Bottom