Sexing help: Does this sound like a girl to you?

Someone in that clip is deffinitely quacking. Try to catch JJ, and if she is a girl, she should 'WHACK' at you very loudly! My rouens and cayugas started 'whacking' at me by 5 weeks old.
smile.png

Shelley, it is definitely JJ making that noise. Bungie's "peeps" are starting to sound weird, so he/she is following in big sister's footsteps on the voice change time line. I should know in a few days about Bungie
big_smile.png

I don't have a clue, I just want to know how your grass is already so green!

I live in Security
big_smile.png
The soil is better down here. Plus, I water in winter on nice days. It makes everything green up really quick when spring finally decides to show up.​

Last edited:
Hey Wifezilla, I have 5 Khakis, 6 weeks old, and I know they are all female. I have maybe 3 that are definitely quacking, but the other 2 still peep. Maybe its like boys when they are in that funny voice change, they all do it at different ages. Ducks too??

Could very well be. I will have to pay extra attention to Bungie now that we know for sure JJ is a girl
big_smile.png

Quote:
Hey, I 'm glad you started this thread...it is giving me hope that maybe a FEW of my 9 ducks are girls...
fl.gif

And what about that duck poop? I swear chickens don't poop this much!!! And the duck poop comes out like it was launched from a paint ball gun!

Back
Top Bottom