Sexing the Brahma breed, (standard size, Light Brahma)

hi i have te same dilemma , i was given a mum and 2 chicks 6wks ago, they are now 15wks old and are free ranging with the others but they still follow mum around and sleep in the same nest box
smile.png
but i cannot determin what sex they are
idunno.gif
the only diff is one is slightly darker in colour, combs and wattles are pink on both ,with my other chickens i knew well before this what they were! the cocks combs were larger and red ! but these are same size etc
he.gif
ive not noticed my other cocks peck 1 more than the other and no crowing.

hi i have te same dilemma , i was given a mum and 2 chicks 6wks ago, they are now 15wks old and are free ranging with the others but they still follow mum around and sleep in the same nest box
smile.png
but i cannot determin what sex they are
idunno.gif
the only diff is one is slightly darker in colour, combs and wattles are pink on both ,with my other chickens i knew well before this what they were! the cocks combs were larger and red ! but these are same size etc
he.gif
ive not noticed my other cocks peck 1 more than the other and no crowing.

Post pictures!

Pictures of my Light Brahmas. They are approx 6 weeks old. I know I have at least 1 pullet, and at least 3 are definite cockerels. I don't know about the other 2.
The hen is one of my mutts who is injured, so she's hanging out with the babies.
big_smile.png

Chick on far right is my pullet

Chick on far right is my pullet

Back
Top Bottom