SFH Died - soft abdomen, saw a few mites!? Help!

Haha. Banjo is neutered anyway ;)

Just saw you are from WV - we used to come up to the greyhound track at Crosslanes to pick up greyhounds that had graded off the track. I co-founded a greyhound adoption group here back in the early 90s. Just love those sweet dogs but currently don't have any. I had 4 and they all have passed. I have a couple of older little Italian greyhounds (11yrs, 13yrs). One is a tri pod and half blind and the other is totally blind (PRA) since about 4yrs old. They were both rescues that I took in and ended up keeping.

I just ordered some Rhodebars - ever had any experience with them?

Angela
www.naturallyequine.org

My eyesight is somewhere between that of your two greyhounds, so I don't often identify specifically the breeds, save for those occassions in which I've noticed different tolerances/resistances/etc. (i.e. there are five black/white birds in my flock that had no negative response to two episodes in which fatal exposures to toxins from botulism occurred, so I'm gonna wanna know their background, if possible ~'-)

My Niko's also a rescue of sorts, and, despite bein' able to obtain AKC Registration as a Rottweiler? I believe, if genetically possible, he's got a good bit of Rhinoceros in his background. Or, some form of water dog, as his coat is nearly water-proof, and his enormous paws are webbed ... even the sloppiest clay hasn't prevented him from pullin' with amazing power, but injury and age has taken several hundred pounds off his harness weight this year alone (and, me, too, for that matter ~'-)

Back
Top Bottom