Shadow Paints foaling/kidding Thread.Twitch COLT pics pg 477!!

I am sooooo confused. I thought this was about a mare (Lacey) and then I saw about 50 pages of people talking about every move Harley the goat is making.... and then there are all the comments about dogs and other horses and other goats what the heck?!

I hope Harley is okay.... is she on day 155 now? I had a doe go to day 153 once... named the baby Patience.

Shadow has a mare Lacy. She was on at night and Tinker was on during the day. Then Harley was getting really close and is close. So she is on now. She is just being stubborn for her mom right now. LOL. the other posts are about other peoples animals giving birth on marestare. Hope I explained this right. We will get to see Harley give birth soon.
thumbsup.gif

wjallen - Lacey isn't ready but Harley is, so she put Harley on the camera for us to watch for now. So far she eats and eats.
lol.png
I missed Lacey giving birth last year, am hoping I'll get to watch both Harley and Lacey this year. So far Harley is NOT cooperating with that goal!
gig.gif

For those watching the Cavaliers, the puppies are back. Yay, I finally get to see them all (so far). So cute!

lol all

i dont mind talking about other animals on here that are also on cam...

i havent been to the barn yet, getting ready to go out there now

the bathroom guy will be here soon... LOL

my bruises from my fall are starting to turn green BLECH

but hey at least the headach is better!! lol my headaches are always there but today feels like a good day... i can ignore it today!!

ill update on harley as soon as i get back in!

(ill change the title to 'Shadow Paints foaling/kidding thread in a little bit!) maybe that willl help the confusiion

glad you are feeling a little better today Becca. Just take it easy or at least as much a you can. I cannot wait to see Harley's baby...stupid question..can goats have more than one baby??

Ema

Glad you're feeling better Becca. I know about green bruises, I'm a bit clumsy and usually have at least one somewhere. Hope the bathroom guy is on time and makes good progress for you. Now if only Harley would make some good progress, too!
wink.png

goats can commonly have 3 kids and sometimes 4!

we think harley is having triplets again

ligs are still there but still really low..

the amber colored discharge wasnt there when i was out there but she had more white discharge

and we wait LOL

Back
Top Bottom