Shadow Paints foaling/kidding Thread.Twitch COLT pics pg 477!!

Thanks, Ema!
smile.png

Quote:
What does it taste like?

is yummy a good description????

they are good, the kids love them, its the only way I can get my DD to eat carrots
roll.png
I also use apple juice to make them more moist. Dh likes them right out of the oven with a bit of butter on them...

Kindly commenting......I thought this was Shadow's thread about her goats and horses. But lately most of the commenting is about pups and mares of other ranches. I check in here to see how harly is progressing but I read thru pages of notes on other animal cams. I watch those other cams,too. Maybe someone should open a thread titled marestare.

jmho Pam

Or have a thread for EACH marestare subject because sometimes we get lost and kept asking for links.

Would someone start that please? And each farm or each owner have their link on the first page so we can all go to it to find it.

Good suggestion, Grammypam!

I'm going to respectfully disagree. Shadow's been talking about the other animals with us on this thread. If she wants us to not mention any of those while we wait on Harley, then OK, but I'll wait to hear that from her. We're just keeping ourselves occupied while waiting on Harley, the constantly eating, never going to give birth Momma.

I don't think admin. would appreciate 100s of threads on the different cams on MareStare nor would I want to try and keep track of that many threads and check them all for updates. I wouldn't ask someone to go and post a link to literally every separate cam on MareStare on the first post of a thread, it would take forever, there are tons of them, I think. I think it's much easier to just post a link when someone gets an alert so that the people who aren't using the alarm thing can find where the action is.

Last edited:
Wonder if Shadow is out there somewhere. Harley is looking that way. Please have your babies today or tomorrow. Sat and Sun I will not be able to be on alot. Have alot of outside work to do for my goats and chickens. Come on Harley.
gig.gif
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom