Shadrach's Ex Battery and Rescued chickens thread.

I volunteered to help take care of the chickens.:D
I did not volunteer to help with anyones mental health problems. It's not an area I have any interest in, skills for, or much patience with.
I did not volunteer to help the group stand up to C.
I did not volunteer and have absolutely no interest in getting involved in any sort of legal action.
Unless the group members are prepared to say they all own the chickens and are prepared to get involved in their care and decisions about their future then C can do as they please.

This is C's idea of bio security and following the DEFRA guidance.
Prevent wild birds from drinking from the pond.
PC090837.JPG

Cover the run.
PC090847.JPG

Interesting to note that C thinks they have the right to make arrangements to sell property they don't own without consulting the owner first.
Also interesting that C thinks I'm going to be more concerend about the money than the fate of the chickens.
I have a couple of people who I would quite happily give the coop to but unfortunately it's too large for their gardens.

The council have made it quite clear in the past they want to build on the plot so it's as fact as far as intention but perhaps not the ability at the moment.
If the council has decided that they want to build on the plot then there’s probably not much that can be done unless someone’s willing to take on an expensive legal battle with little chance of winning at that. It’s a shame to see open space get taken away and replaced with housing. 😔
Interesting to note that C thinks they have the right to make arrangements to sell property they don't own without consulting the owner first.
Also interesting that C thinks I'm going to be more concerend about the money than the fate of the chickens.
I think this is an excellent illustration of how C views herself in terms of her authority over the whole allotment gardens and her priorities. Money trumping the well-being of the animals living there.

Henry and Matilda need to catch an intl' flight and are welcome with me. I hope all of the lovelies find a home worthy of them and/or this shakes out with a positive ending for all. Regardless, the words "Shadrach" and "chickens" are unchallengingly synonymous in the dictionary, thesaurus, and encyclopedia, and will remain so in all of our hearts and minds!

Henry and Matilda need to catch an intl' flight and are welcome with me. I hope all of the lovelies find a home worthy of them and/or this shakes out with a positive ending for all. Regardless, the words "Shadrach" and "chickens" are unchallengingly synonymous in the dictionary, thesaurus, and encyclopedia, and will remain so in all of our hearts and minds!
That's a lovely way to put it!

I would also hope you maintain the thread and it becomes a place where we can hear your stories and ask your advice.
Getting worried about things you don't have any control over makes no sense but I would be so sad and angry in your place. I kind of feel sad from afar.

I hope C. lets you know what become of the chickens. Her mind seems so warped.

Back
Top Bottom