Shadrach's Ex Battery and Rescued chickens thread.

I just knew the whatsapp group wasn't a good idea for me. C has had a bit of a meltdown it seemed to involve a short circuit accross the filtering system and the brain connected directly to her fingers typing on the phone. There were pages of it.:thI did respond with a few very reasonable posts to what little I understood in the deluge. This just seemed to spur them on to further insults and new messages were appearing before I had dealt with the last issue.

I've had three visitors (it's close to freezing at the allotments) and one text message from people who read the exchange who commented on my patience and fortitude telling me they think I've done an oustanding job. That was very kind of them I thought.
Once you're in one of these private groups you have access to all the phone numbers of the people in the group as well as some who are no longer active.
We, four of us are thinking of starting an alternative group without C needless to say. Everybody I've spoken to has been the recipient of C's rantings and just don't read what C writes anymore.

C had made her bed now time to I agree get a new group started @Shadrach
Morning X Batts
Even tax my worst molter.
20221205_164001.jpg

I just knew the whatsapp group wasn't a good idea for me. C has had a bit of a meltdown it seemed to involve a short circuit accross the filtering system and the brain connected directly to her fingers typing on the phone. There were pages of it.:thI did respond with a few very reasonable posts to what little I understood in the deluge. This just seemed to spur them on to further insults and new messages were appearing before I had dealt with the last issue.

I've had three visitors (it's close to freezing at the allotments) and one text message from people who read the exchange who commented on my patience and fortitude telling me they think I've done an oustanding job. That was very kind of them I thought.
Once you're in one of these private groups you have access to all the phone numbers of the people in the group as well as some who are no longer active.
We, four of us are thinking of starting an alternative group without C needless to say. Everybody I've spoken to has been the recipient of C's rantings and just don't read what C writes anymore.
I'm truly sorry you have to deal with such behaviour, at this time. I think completely refusing to discuss with C. on whatsapp is best. Talking can sometimes help to solve conflict but writing it down for dozens of people to read is always going to make it worse.

I'm fairly sure the chickens were all gossiping about it too on that photo. I think they don't like C. 😉.

Good morning X Batts. China has a Dictator has always used death as deterrent.
Thankful to live in the USA !
View attachment 3340703
Yes. China has regressed drastically since Emperor Xi took over. What really helped is the use of smart phones that creates a digital totalitarian. Dictator+technology = no way to escape. This is why my phone is just a calling/texting device.

Americans should treasure and fight for the freedom they have here.

I got a rooster calendar.
IMG_20221204_073843.jpg

In case you didn't know, live mealworms don't smell. Nor does their poo - and it makes a good fertilizer. They're cheap as chips to farm. Plus, if you grow them yourself, you know exactly what they've been eating before you feed them to your chickens :p
Yes I raise my own mealworms. Sometimes for a whole sweet potato, I eat some myself, give some to chickens, and give some to worms 🤣

Yes they do not smell. My mealworms are in our dining room...

I don't separate them for different stages. They are all in a giant bin with wheat brans. I think I probably spend 1 minute per day on raising them.

Edit to add: I have tried to use the mealworm poop as fertilizers too. Raising mealworms = all round satisfaction.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom