Shaking... petrified... and a good point on dog training...

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by elizabethbinary, Jan 27, 2011.

1. elizabethbinary

elizabethbinary Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    I have a neighbour with an ill-trained dog that always laughs at me when I walk my dog by his house because his dog will try to nip mine near every time.

This time he was leaving his house in his car and I was on the *other* sid of the road. He pulls up beside me and DANGLES his little dog outside the window of the car and says something in some language I don't understand (might've even been English...) anway.. Lola FREAKS because he's calling her and he starts revving his engine over and over so she RIPS from my hands and starts to go to him. I'm not far from the corner so she gets to the street and...

HE TRIES TO RUN HER OVER. I scream DOWN and she does.. so he backs up... AND TRIES AGAIN. I scream for Lola and she comes to me so he changes to try to hit her AGAIN. All while his wife is dangling their dog to bait her, they're both laughing and people at the park are WITNESSING this.

I've called the cops, they'll be over any minute.

I'm shaking....

2. True Grit

True Grit Chillin' With My Peeps

I hope they enjoy waking up hungover in jail..

3. elizabethbinary

Mar 22, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Quote:When I called the cops I said I wanted to report animal cruelty.. they said call the RSPCA... I said no.. I think this is different...

And when I told them the story they freaked and sent someone out immediately.

WHO USES THEIR OWN DOG AS BAIT!?

I think they WANTED my dog to attack theirs because she's a pitty or something.

(she wasn't attacking btw she was coming over because she thought he wanted his dog to play with her because he was calling her)

Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
  4. melodie_a

melodie_a Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2010
    Sanford, NC
    Weird sickos. Some people are just flat out crazy.[​IMG]

5. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Gahhh! I'D be in jail right now if that happend to me...
    I hope the police DO something about this guy??

6. TigerLilly

TigerLilly I failed Chicken Math

Jul 18, 2010
    Central Florida
    Hope you are ok--something like that can really mess with your mind, not to mention your blood pressure...
    Please fill us in with the 'rest of the story' when you get a chance. I don't know what the laws are over there, but I would consider carrying mace, a baseball bat or something--it could be YOU they try to run over next.
    Shame you couldn't have gotten a phone picture to show the cops!

7. elizabethbinary

Mar 22, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Quote:A phone picture of what? Some dude trying to run my dog over? I was too freaked out getting my dog back on the sidewalk as he kept trying to lure her back to him!

I have witnesses though. Cops aren't here yet, Adrenaline is gone and I'm sleepy... [​IMG]

I called my husband and screamed some nasty stuff. My husband is probably going to go to prison.... hppbbbtttt.... don't try to kill his wife's dog. Jus' sayin'.

8. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Are these new neighbors? Something is wrong there and needs to be corrected. Good luck. Hope the police support you. First a dog, then a kid. That's B.S.

9. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

They are SOOOOOO lucky it wasn't me! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. elizabethbinary

Mar 22, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Quote:Sort of. They're newer than me but about 9 months they've been there. They were a parking lot before then. Gee I miss that parking lot....

(ugh and the guy is always on his lawn shirtless with his garage open... they LEFT and their garage is still open... and they leave their dog off it's leash so it runs over to mine but, you know small dogs and how THEY can be, hahaha isn't it SO f*ing funny... and the guys chest looks like someone pinned two thumbtacks to a jelloshot. Jus' sayin')

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by