Shaking Pullet?!!!!

2chicks poultry

Chirping
6 Years
Apr 27, 2013
Othello Washington
Hi everyone I was wondering if any of you knowledgeable people on BYC could help me figure out whats wrong with my 5 week old broiler chick? Please? Ok so her symptoms are that she is shaking all over. There doesnt seem to be anything wrong with her feathers. She can walk but when she does its all wobbly and then she has to sit down for a while. Her neck sometimes shakes ans when it does her whole body shakes. My mom normally does the chores and she said that its been this way for a while. She is in with 24 other chicks. They have nothing like this. She is still energetic just not right. I guess thats how to say it. Theres no diarrhea in the coop at all and I think shes eating and drinking she weighs a good amount. Is it a nervous system problem? If so is there a way to fix this problem? I dont think its cocci. Ive never had it hear before and none of the other chicks are sick. Any ideas or help is appreciated. Thanks!

maybe vitamins in her water would help? Some extra B too since it's good for the nervous system. It can't hurt! I give my birds vitamins with Super-B in a gallon of water most all the time. I hope she improves.

Back
Top Bottom