Shame the freeloaders

That is great that you named Lizabeth after your mom! I hope she has the perfect personality that when she does something you instantly think of your mom and a special memory. I hope she makes you laugh often!
She does make me laugh, she has these certain noises she makes that’s totally a complaint noise. Like she has much to complain about! I always tell her she’s beautiful like her namesake but complains as much as she did too!! Lol

I have a 6mo Orpington and a Barnelveder who are keeping me in suspense too... I understand the terrible cycle of opening up the nesting box for a whole bunch of disappointment. BUT they're such characters. It's a nice tradeoff to have goofy little followers helping me do (or undo if I'm raking) yard work.

Beautiful birds who will no doubt supply you with some very tasty, and hopefully very pretty, eggs soon!

I have eye candy, that’s what the rooster is for!!! Lol
View attachment 2387305

These girls are taking advantage of a sweet situation! Lol
He is gorgeous. I love the green on his wings.
I am also in a waiting game with my 5 pullets. DH keeps asking, "shouldn't they be laying by now?" :rolleyes: :confused: Maybe he should be asking them.

He is gorgeous. I love the green on his wings.
I am also in a waiting game with my 5 pullets. DH keeps asking, "shouldn't they be laying by now?" :rolleyes: :confused: Maybe he should be asking them.
Yes my husband keeps saying ‘they’re not going to lay any eggs. They’re just pets”. Maybe they should start a support group! Lol
And thank you, my Gwynnie is a handsome dude. I always say to him “who’s that sexy bird?”. And yes I’m crazy lol

Back
Top Bottom