"Share a Laugh" a Random Posting Thread ~ hosts, Mike & Sally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quote:
wee.gif

frow.gif

My Daugther-in-Law got 6 Bantams at Tractor Supply .She didn't know anything about Baby Chicks . This is how the Phone call went, Jamie : Hey Mum! Guess What ? I Brought Me some Bantams awhile ago. Me: Really where are You going to Put Them ? Jamie: I want to put Them in with Yours. Me: Where Did You get Them ? Jamie: At Tractor Supply Why? Me: My Chickens will eat Them . Jamie :Really ? I can't take Then Home or My Cat will Eat Them. I Guess I'll have to bring Them To You.... Me: I don't have anything for Baby Chicks. Jamie :What do I need to get? Me : Get some Starter and Grower and some Sav-A-Chick. Jamie: Okay is that all?
lau.gif
( okay let's mess with Her . Several of My Friends work there )Me: don't forget to get Them a Bottle! so a few hours later She shows up with Chicks ,sav-a- chick and Starter and Grower so I said Where is the Bottle? She replied They didn't have any They were Sold Out !They had a Thing like a Milk Jug the Chicks were Drinking from. I thought She knew I was messing With Her until the next day . When I went to Tractor Supply They were still Laughing about Her wanting to buy a Bottle to feed Her Chicks.
idunno.gif
that would be interesting to see
yuckyuck.gif

Quote: That would be awesome, I am going to do hatching eggs, I have a chicken basket, may make an wood egg holder again too and see what other things I have for this, smalls wise. Or take a trip to the store and see what chicken stuffs or thermometers I can find at walmart too!
If you can send images and info you would like posted to @mlm Mike

OMG yes definitely!!! good grief!!!

LOL..he'll say, yep, I really do have a crazy chicken lady here at home!
lau.gif

LOL..he'll say, yep, I really do have a crazy chicken lady here at home!  :lau

True story. Our last date night we went out and I talked chicken and he talked cars. The couple sitting next to us over heard. The lady says I have chickens.. I ended up spending date night having dinner with her and the men talked cars. Gotta love chicken people. Lol

I cant believe I gave so many ovates first thing this morning! I need to be more careful LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom