Share With Us Your Wedding Pics & Experience

Quote:
OK...that dress is TO DIE FOR!!!! I got married in 2000 to the man who exceeded every dream I had ever had...and my parents spent all kinds of money for our day. I LOVE my dress even to this day! I felt like the luckiest princess on that day (don't we all!!).

But...I have to say...that I would have SO chosen her dress if I had seen it!!! That dress is spectacular!!!

just for fun...here's mine (the only picture loaded on my computer):
47b7cf32b3127ccebf82314da7210000002.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful dress! Love the purple shirt. My DH refuses to wear purple.
sad.png
Luckily, both my boys love it, and they look good in it, too! Nice to see a man that wears what he likes, not what is expected!
clap.gif
bow.gif

Shelly

Quote:
That dress is absolutely beautiful! I wish I'd been able to find one like that! My DD would have liked that, too. She got married this past weekend.

Shelly

Quote:
That dress is absolutely beautiful! I wish I'd been able to find one like that! My DD would have liked that, too. She got married this past weekend.

Shelly

Do you want the pattern number? I believe it was simplicity? I know i can look it up. 8735 was in print when I married. The rope braid down the front had to be hand sewn, so a flat trim may work better.

http://www.geocities.com/eagowns/patterns.html

Last edited:
Quote:

Shelly

Do you want the pattern number? I believe it was simplicity? I know i can look it up.

I would if I sewed, and if she hadn't just gotten married. She would die if she saw your dress! Was it a wedding dress pattern, or did you just alter a pattern into a wedding dress?

Shelly

Costume pattern, they're easier to sew than a wedding dress one, and I wanted it very simple as I've a small frame, so too much fru fru and I look like i'm playing dress up.

The velvet dress I made too.

Full shot of the dress

30078_006_6.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom